One of the most common questions here on the forum is, what can I eat for breakfast? Maybe it's someone used to eating pancakes or pop tarts or just coffee or nothing at all, or maybe it's someone who's been eating eggs and is tired of them or wants to try the AIP protocol that doesn't allow eggs, but most people at some point during a Whole30 wonder about this. I thought maybe we could have a thread about unusual but tasty breakfast options that we could direct people to when they ask.   So, if you eat the kind of breakfast that makes your non-W30 friends think you're weird, things that aren't your standard eggs and bacon or sausage combos, tell us about them here. If you want to show pictures, go for it.   (Posts showing or describing obviously non-Whole30 foods like paleo pancakes, fauxtmeal, or coconut yogurt-fruit-nut creations will be deleted without warning. Please stick to meals that meet the meal template.)   I'll get us started here -- this morning, I had leftover braised round steak, belly dance beet salad, and crisp sweet collards with pecans and raisins.       So what did you have for your Meal1 this morning?