Whole 9 Affiliate....SFH

Ok, so I'm coming up on Day 30 (tomorrow! Yay) and plan to probably go right back on whole30 or a very close set of rules after the wedding we have Saturday. Anyways, my local CrossFit box places regular orders with SFH for the powders and fish oils, etc. I see that SFH is a affiliate of Whole 9, however I didn't think "drinking" our meals or proteins (speaking about after Whole30, obviously is a huge NO NO on whole30) was really encouraged/supported by Whole9.

Help me bridge the gap, is SFH far superior to other brands that post whole30 it would be an acceptable option (for me, I'm speaking more in regards to post WOD)?

• Moderators

Laura B is correct... The Whole9 recommends the fish oil and does not endorse any protein powder.

Eating real, whole food - roast chicken breast, sardines packed in water, egg whites, or another lean protein - is superior to drinking a protein shake.

Much of the fitness world is obsessed with protein shakes, but shakes are second-rate and sometimes third-rate nutrition choices.

Archived