4th of July Cookout

andyrea84

I make compliant mayo for my potato salad add chopped hard boiled eggs celery red onion cucumber and tomato spices paprika

Or

Warm room temp potato salad with green string beans and red onion oregano olive oil s p garlic

Dry rub boneless chicken breast with salt paprika pepper garlic powder add oil..let set in fridge until grill time

Prefix burgers or "sausage" patties with fennel red pepper flakes s p garlic powder oil You can use any ground meat you like in any combo

Large salad greens of course

With tons of veggies

Steak strips sirloin tips or flank steak dry rubbed

With sesame oil five spice powder garlic powder ginger s p Let sit overnight in fridge till grill time

Pork tenderloins dry rubbed with garlic powder onion powder s p poultry seasoning oil

Let sit overnight in fridge until grilled whole

I will also make compliant potato salad (I like both white and sweet potato, W30 mayo, compliant mustard, egg, red onion, dill pickle, a pinch of cayenne), grilled eggplant, compliant Carolina bbq chicken (apple cider vinegar, a small amount of apple cider, vinegar based hot sauce, salt--marinate cut up chicken overnight). One reason I love the W30 is that it's so easy to create holiday meals that non-W30 folks will also enjoy.

Archived