A July Whole30, from the UK!

lucirebecca

Hi ya'll  :)

Thought I'd add my log here to try and keep me more accountable. I started yesterday! 

Day One:

Meal 1: Leftover roasted root veg, 2 poached eggs, spinach, tomato & a kiwi.

Meal 2: Tuna Avo Salad with Cucumber, Spinach & Toms, Celery & Carrot Sticks, Nori Sheets & a pear

Meal 3: Pulled pork over spinach with crispy cabbage & bacon, roasted mixed pototoes, celery, cherry tomatoes & cucumber

Snacks: A few sneaky strawberries and a couple of cherry tomatoes made their way into my belly while I was preparing dinner.

Most of my meals get posted visually on my Insta if you want to take a look!

Hi ya'll  :)

Thought I'd add my log here to try and keep me more accountable. I started yesterday! 

Day One:

Meal 1: Leftover roasted root veg, 2 poached eggs, spinach, tomato & a kiwi.

Meal 2: Tuna Avo Salad with Cucumber, Spinach & Toms, Celery & Carrot Sticks, Nori Sheets & a pear

Meal 3: Pulled pork over spinach with crispy cabbage & bacon, roasted mixed pototoes, celery, cherry tomatoes & cucumber

Snacks: A few sneaky strawberries and a couple of cherry tomatoes made their way into my belly while I was preparing dinner.

Most of my meals get posted visually on my Insta if you want to take a look!

Good morning, also from the UK!

Just to say you when eggs are your only source of protein you should be eating the number of whole eggs you can hold in one hand - which is 3-4 for most people. I'm 5'2" and I can hold 4 on a good day... Also make sure your nori sheets have no off plan ingredients added. Other than that your meals look pretty good  :) 

On to day two.......!!

Good morning, also from the UK!

Just to say you when eggs are your only source of protein you should be eating the number of whole eggs you can hold in one hand - which is 3-4 for most people. I'm 5'2" and I can hold 4 on a good day... Also make sure your nori sheets have no off plan ingredients added. Other than that your meals look pretty good  :) 

On to day two.......!!

Thanks! I have pretty tiny hands, but I read your reply and went to see. I can just about hold three, but that's with the third held in my fingers rather than my hand. I think I'll play it by ear - if I'm finding myself hungry, I'll increase to three - I love eggs so there will be no complaint from me!

Yup - checked my Nori sheets beforehand: Seaweed (Laver), Olive Oil, Salt. I think they're not 'ideal' because of the olive oil, but other than that they're OK?

Day two going well so far, although I'm a bit under the weather (part of the reason for staring whole30!)  :D

Olive oil is fine - it's more the likes of rapeseed oil (which is the UK name for canola) you'd want to limit...  :)

You learn something every day ;-)

Also in the UK, I've done 3 complete rounds and am back on plan till I go on my holidays later this month. Good luck!! And another vote for at least three eggs at breakfast. Your meal should hold you 4-5 hours.

I might need to add another egg/another protein sauce - it's hard to tell if it keeps me full or not because my understanding hunger signals are a bit baulked! Often I think it's just boredom or dehydration tbh. Will have to pay attention and adjust where needed :)

So, day two done. I admit to succumbing to a snack! It was 'technically' whole30, but didn't fit the template.

Day Two:

Meal 1: 2 eggs, Strawberries, Pear, Cherries, Nuts (2-3 each of almonds, cashews, pistachios + 1 macadamia)

Meal 2: Tuna Avocado Salad + Lettuce & chopped veggies + Olives. Apple with 1/2 tsp almond butter.

Meal 3:  1 cod fillet 'breaded' with coconut flour & spices, 1/2 jacket potato, lots of veggies (a mixture of carrots, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower)

Snack: 2 dried apricots, 1 dried fig

Most of my meals get posted visually on my Insta if you want to take a look!

Sorry to stalk you but a lot of folk really benefit from some guidance in their early days...

Anyway, here goes:

Definitely add another egg (or some compliant salmon/mackerel or something) to breakfast,

Switch that morning fruit for veggies for a number of reasons - 1) the meal template is for protein, fat & veggies, 2) fill up on veggies firts & if you still have room then go for fruit, & 3) a lot of people suffer from an afternoon crash (lack of focus, fatigue, faux hunger cravings) when they have fruit in the mornings as it send the blood sugar rocketing after having fasted overnight.

Up the quantity of ALL your meals if you're finding the need to snack, and if you MUST snack (ie. you'd happily eat some steamed cod & broccoli) then go for a mini meal of proteins, fats & veggies. Those dried fruits are the closest thing to sweets/candy that you can get on a Whole30 so all you're doing is feeding that sugar dragon.

Lastly, fruit should be limited to 1-2 servings per day (with, or as part of a meal as in a salad garnish or cooked in a curry etc.)

I honestly want to see you succeed...!!

Lastly, fruit should be limited to 1-2 servings per day (with, or as part of a meal as in a salad garnish or cooked in a curry etc.)

I honestly want to see you succeed...!!

You're so sweet! It's nice to have some support - my OH is a little uh, sceptical. He has left a little collection of chocolate eggs on the side as a temptation (I think not on purpose).

I'm definitely going to look at my fruit intake. I think my Sugar Dragon is addicted to fruit. I adjusted my breakfast this morning to have less fruit and more veggies and I *think* I feel better, so will continue with that. And no more dried fruit on it's own!

Thanks again :) 

Day Three:

Meal 1: 2 eggs, Strawberries, mixed veg (Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower) sautéed with tomato paste and coconut aminos, Nuts (2-3 each of almonds, cashews, pistachios + 2 macadamias)

Meal 2: Tuna Avocado Salad + Lettuce & chopped veggies + 1 slice parma ham + Olives. 1 pear.

Meal 3:  Dined out! Starter: green olives & garlic cloves; Main: Superfood Leggera Salad with Salmon (no dressing, subbed out lentils and mozzarella for extra broccoli & avocado, and checked with the company before hand to see if the salmon was sugar/sweetener free!)

Snack: 1 extremely juicy plum that the market stall man gave me for free (actually he gave me two "juicy plums" - cheeky devil!)

Food shopping

I walked by my local market today and the fruit & veggie stall I usually stop at tempted me! They had half watermelon's and British strawberries  :wub: And juicy blueberries. I stopped myself there! Berries and melon, nom! They had figs too but I resisted. Had a good bit of banter with one of the guys too which was so much more fun that the mindnumbing small talk (if you're lucky) from the supermarket. He even threw in some juicy plums with rather cheeky instructions on how to eat them!

Inspired by my local shopping for fruit (even if the fruit, save the strawbs, weren't!), I stocked up on meat from my local butchers for the first time in ages. Usually I just nip in if I want a nice cut of beef or if we're doing a roast for our parents and I'll go to our local Aldi. But, given they're not much more (if at all) more and I was chatting to the butcher who told me most of the meat is local to the area, or from the UK, I quite liked the idea of 1) supporting a local company and 2) eating local meat and eggs.

Not sure how this tallies up with prices else where but here it was (ish):

1 whole chicken 

6 pork chops 

8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on

500g chicken mince

500g beef mince

2 turkey escalopes

= ~ £24

Half watermelon - £3

punnet blueberries (about 300g I think. It's a pretty big tub!) - £1.50

punnet strawberries (average punnet you'd get from the supermarket kinda size)- £1.50

= £6

Day Four:

Nerves were pretty high for today. Eating out worries me on the best of days due to some anxiety issues, but eating out Whole30? At unknown restaurants? Oh boy! Think I did OK.

Meal 1:  2 eggs, 1 egg white scrambled with peppers, onion and butternut squash. Sautéed Button mushrooms. 1 rasher of bacon, 1 grilled tomato, Sauerkraut.

Meal 2:  Nandos! Sauce seemed compliant when I looked, so I had Mixed Salad with Hot Grilled Chicken & Avocado. 1 snack pack Itsu Nori Sheets. Then nearly 150g blueberries (to see me through a three hour walk, then a show!)

Meal 3: Flat Iron - A very late dinner - nearly 10 hours after meal 2! It was worth the wait though. Medium-rare steak, spring greens & side salad. Delicious. Had to resist the free popcorn on the table though!

Day Five (Sunday):

Meal 1: Caffe Forum - 2 fried eggs, 1 slice tomato. 1 bowl of fruit salad.

Snacks: Grazed :( on compliant food at an allergy/free from show in London.

Meal 2:  Whole Foods - Amazing! Pork Carnitas, Pulled Chicken, Pico de Gallo salsa, guacamole, lettuce. Pot of watermelon.

Meal 3:  5 dried apricots, sauerkraut. 

Day Six (Monday):

Meal 1: 2 eggs, scrambled. 1 tomato, mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot). Strawberries & blueberries.

Meal 2:  1/2 tin tuna, sauerkraut, 1/2 boiled egg, chopped salad.

Snacks: 1 apple - I needed something with 'sugar' due to a fall at work. Couldn't get rid of the light headedness, but this snack helped combat the shock.

Meal 3:  Orange & rosemary roasted chicken, boiled green cabbage, roasted carrots, potatoes & onions with compliant balsamic vinegar drizzled all over.

Snacks: :( Let my emotions/pain get the better of me as my ankle swelled and swelled! Succumbed to some compliant Nakd nibbles. I did feel better after though. Damn Sugar Dragon!!

What I learnt from a weekend in London

• Keeping busy keeps snacking at bay!
  • Some restaurants are amazing when you ask for alterations or check what things are cooked with - others are not
  • Willpower is needed when walking by many bars and jugs of lovely looking Pimms along the Southbank (I held strong!)

Day Seven

Meal 1: 2 egg omelette with red onion, 1 cherry, mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot). Strawberries & blueberries & cherries (about 1/3 cup total)

Meal 2:  1/2 tin tuna, sauerkraut, 1/2 boiled egg, chopped salad.

Snacks: 2 dried apricots, sauerkraut, 1 cherry tomato, 1 large strawberry, 1 small handful blueberries

Meal 3: Turkish-Style Lamb Mince stuffed into a roasted aubergine, with lime-onion cauliflower rice, salad and roasted cauliflower leaves

I've named by Sugar Dragon "Feeble Pheebie". She can walk by a cake stall and not drool, but my goodness show her fruit and she goes rabid!

Yeah, you need to starve that dragon, not feed it!

And you need to feed yourself, not starve yourself!

Your meal two was not nearly enough - eat a full tin of tuna, a whole egg, and a huge salad - then there will be no need for all that fruit that is getting you nowhere fast...!!

Your meal two was not nearly enough - eat a full tin of tuna, a whole egg, and a huge salad - then there will be no need for all that fruit that is getting you nowhere fast...!!

This. Half a boiled egg?! What did you do with the other half?! 

I bet if you double the size your meals 1 and 2 you'll find your afternoon snackiness and sugar dragon way reduced. 

This. Half a boiled egg?! What did you do with the other half?! 

I bet if you double the size your meals 1 and 2 you'll find your afternoon snackiness and sugar dragon way reduced.

this made me giggle, sorry! I had visions of half an egg left forlornly on the road side for some reason! We didn't have much in so I split a tin of tuna and an egg over two days, 6 and 7)

Meal 2 is what I have to pack to take to work. People like to make comments if I bring "a lot" for such "Little thing"... It's something I need to get over! Eating a lot is scary in general - a salad a day helps me feel 'safe' if that makes sense. But Feeble Pheebie needs to be smacked to the curb!! Damn snacking pest!

I'm 5ft2 and about 105lbs - a size 6/8. I eat at least double what you do. At least. Us little things can eat too ;-)

I'm also 5ft2 and a UK size 8, and I can pack away a HUGE amount of food - enough to make people really gawp. I tell them if they ditched the sugar & the fillers (bread, pasta, rice) they could eat that much too. I'm older than you though and have learned not to care what other people think about me or how Ilive my life - that takes time....

You could still do with adding more protein and fat to your meal one which would maybe combat (slightly) the lighter lunch, and help with the snacking.

Oh, and save the frut for later in the day - starting with fruit is setting the tone for the day.

Right - from the next food shop I am cutting out fruit, fact! Feeble Pheebie is gonna have to go cold turkey!  :blink: 

I've got half a watermelon, apples & pears to get through before then because I cannot abide wasting food. However, my boyfriend will be getting prompted to eat as much of it as possible. Might even make him a cheeky crumble to get through the apples quicker.

Also - I keep looking at my 'staples' in the fridge and having to throw them out. Dijon mustard - sulphites. Thai Red Curry Paste - lots of nasties. Coconut Milk Powder - dairy and nasties. It's shocking!

Day Eight

Meal 1: 2 soft boiled egg, mixed roasted root veggies (carrot, swede, onion, leek)with tomato and chilli sauce, spinach & kale. Small handful of blueberries.

Meal 2:  150g prawns, lots of chopped salad. 1 apple, 1 pear.

Snacks: Sauerkraut, 1 cherry tomato, 1 small handful blueberries, a few macadamias and almonds.

Meal 3: Cod & Prawn Tikka Massala with Tumeric Cauliflower Rice.

Snacks (Cinema): 1.5 cups watermelon

So proud of the curry I made for dinner - it was so yummy :)

Day Nine: Fruit-a-geddon

Meal 1: 2 fried eggs, mixed roasted root veggies (carrot, swede, onion, leek), spinach & kale + 2 macadamia nuts and a small handful of blueberries.

Meal 2:  1 tin tuna, sauerkraut, celery sticks, lots of chopped salad. About 2-3 cups of all kinds of fruit :( 

Meal 3: Chicken fajitas (homemade spice mix) with homemade guacamole, roasted cabbage and a tomato

I feel horrible :( So bloated and gross! As soon as this weeks watermelon is gone I am going cold turkey on fruit. It's definitely a no-holds-barred food for me that I gotta get under control. I was literally out of control earlier - there was a platter of fresh fruits that I just could. Not. Stop. Eating. It was scary how I couldn't stop :(

Day Ten,  Fruit-a-geddon Fallout:

Meal 1: 2 soft boiled eggs, about 125g butternut squash chopped and grilled for dipping

Snacks: Mindlessly ate a pear while discussing work. Bad.  I realised half way through I wasn't even really enjoying it - it was too sweet!

Meal 2: Cauliflower Kedegree - really liked this and it was really filling! Cauliflower rice + some cooked fish fillet & 1 egg and a bunch of spices. Plus I added a diced tomato, peppers and spring onion. Lush!

Meal 3: Ate out at a Harvester restaurant. Staff were reasonably helpful - ended up with a grilled chicken breast and peppers stuffed with salsa that looked ok from the allergen menu. Had a bit of jacket potato & tons of salad with it.

Notes: Stomach was bad today. Ulcer was bad and kept me up most the night previous.

Day Eleven (Saturday):

Meal 1: 2 poached eggs, asparagus, about 30g diced butternut squash, sauerkraut and a sliced tomato.

Meal 2: Ate out at a Weatherspoons after my OH decided he had to eat right then and got moody with me when I said I'd wait. Staff really helpful actually - ended up with a Salmon Salad, no dressing. 

Meal 3: Pretty proud of my 10 minute dinner! Had pork chops marinating in the fridge -chucked them on  to a grill pan with a sliced apple and had a lot of broccoli and a little baked microwaved sweet potato.

Snacks: A few nuts and grapes between M2 and M3, a slice of watermelon after M3

Notes: Attended a house party - was feeling pretty ill due to my ulcer and I was driving, so wasn't too hard to stick to just water. The Dominoes pizza that was offered and the pic n' mix sweets that went round were harder (especially the Dominoes pizza, that's a Can't Stop food for me, like fruit but worse) but I stayed strong. Thank you ulcer nausea!

Day Twelve,  Eat all the food:

Meal 1: L2  soft boiled eggs with 1 broccoli stalk, sliced and grilled for dipping. This was sooo not enough!

Snacks: 1 snack pack of carrots from Boots

Meal 2: Homemade Thai Coconut Chicken & Seafood soup (and there's a portion left for tomorrow!). Followed with a couple of slices of watermelon and a pear.

Snacks: Snacked on a few grapes and cherry tomatoes whilst baking food I can't eat/making M3

Meal 3: Roast Beef with Spring Greens, mangetout, roast potatoes & roast veggies. Made a pretty awesome gravy/sauce as well which I was pretty happy with! There's enough beef, greens, potatoes & sauce for a lunch too so total win there!

Notes: Today has been a 'eat all the food!' day. I get them occasionally anyway but I think today's was largely due to my meagre breakfast. Eggs were good (Extra large!) but I needed more than just the broccoli.

From tomorrow I'll be cutting out fruit almost entirely. I'm considering making some Chia Pudding for a take-and-go breakfast later in the week, which I may add a little mashed banana too but I'm not sure yet. I'll also probably add some peaches to our next pork dish, but that's it. Sugar dragon ruined me on Friday/Saturday - my IBS hasn't cleared up, and if anything it was worse after Thursdays fruit binge. My ulcer was agony Thursday night through to Saturday night. I'm running out of things to cut out though  :huh:

I'm not feeling any 'Tiger Blood' yet... as mentioned, my stomach ulcer is painful as ever and my IBS is still wreaking havoc too. The constant fatigue has lessened though. A bit - but possibly more due to my cutting out all exercise for the last 3 weeks  :mellow:

Struggling with my resolve  :ph34r:

Day Ten,  Fruit-a-geddon Fallout:

Meal 1: 2 soft boiled eggs, about 125g butternut squash chopped and grilled for dipping

Snacks: Mindlessly ate a pear while discussing work. Bad.  I realised half way through I wasn't even really enjoying it - it was too sweet!

Meal 2: Cauliflower Kedegree - really liked this and it was really filling! Cauliflower rice + some cooked fish fillet & 1 egg and a bunch of spices. Plus I added a diced tomato, peppers and spring onion. Lush!

Meal 3: Ate out at a Harvester restaurant. Staff were reasonably helpful - ended up with a grilled chicken breast and peppers stuffed with salsa that looked ok from the allergen menu. Had a bit of jacket potato & tons of salad with it.

Notes: Stomach was bad today. Ulcer was bad and kept me up most the night previous.

Day Eleven (Saturday):

Meal 1: 2 poached eggs, asparagus, about 30g diced butternut squash, sauerkraut and a sliced tomato.

Meal 2: Ate out at a Weatherspoons after my OH decided he had to eat right then and got moody with me when I said I'd wait. Staff really helpful actually - ended up with a Salmon Salad, no dressing. 

Meal 3: Pretty proud of my 10 minute dinner! Had pork chops marinating in the fridge -chucked them on  to a grill pan with a sliced apple and had a lot of broccoli and a little baked microwaved sweet potato.

Snacks: A few nuts and grapes between M2 and M3, a slice of watermelon after M3

Notes: Attended a house party - was feeling pretty ill due to my ulcer and I was driving, so wasn't too hard to stick to just water. The Dominoes pizza that was offered and the pic n' mix sweets that went round were harder (especially the Dominoes pizza, that's a Can't Stop food for me, like fruit but worse) but I stayed strong. Thank you ulcer nausea!

Day Twelve,  Eat all the food:

Meal 1: L2  soft boiled eggs with 1 broccoli stalk, sliced and grilled for dipping. This was sooo not enough!

Snacks: 1 snack pack of carrots from Boots

Meal 2: Homemade Thai Coconut Chicken & Seafood soup (and there's a portion left for tomorrow!). Followed with a couple of slices of watermelon and a pear.

Snacks: Snacked on a few grapes and cherry tomatoes whilst baking food I can't eat/making M3

Meal 3: Roast Beef with Spring Greens, mangetout, roast potatoes & roast veggies. Made a pretty awesome gravy/sauce as well which I was pretty happy with! There's enough beef, greens, potatoes & sauce for a lunch too so total win there!

Notes: Today has been a 'eat all the food!' day. I get them occasionally anyway but I think today's was largely due to my meagre breakfast. Eggs were good (Extra large!) but I needed more than just the broccoli.

From tomorrow I'll be cutting out fruit almost entirely. I'm considering making some Chia Pudding for a take-and-go breakfast later in the week, which I may add a little mashed banana too but I'm not sure yet. I'll also probably add some peaches to our next pork dish, but that's it. Sugar dragon ruined me on Friday/Saturday - my IBS hasn't cleared up, and if anything it was worse after Thursdays fruit binge. My ulcer was agony Thursday night through to Saturday night. I'm running out of things to cut out though  :huh:

I'm not feeling any 'Tiger Blood' yet... as mentioned, my stomach ulcer is painful as ever and my IBS is still wreaking havoc too. The constant fatigue has lessened though. A bit - but possibly more due to my cutting out all exercise for the last 3 weeks  :mellow:

Struggling with my resolve  :ph34r:

Just think about the food template here. Chia pudding is basically fat (chia seeds), plus fat (coconut milk), plus fruit. In order to make this match the template you're gonna need a lorra lorra protein & veg! Plus the fact that any kind of 'pudding' compliant or not is off limits on a whole30 as it harks bark to old foods & traditional breakfast dishes. I'd question your 'need' for it to be honest....

Also, you're not feelin any TIger Blood yet because you're not eating enough proper food, & you're still eating too much fruit. Fact. The naturally occurring sugars in all that fruit will wreak havoc on any digestive problem. I know - been there, done that.

Just think about the food template here. Chia pudding is basically fat (chia seeds), plus fat (coconut milk), plus fruit. In order to make this match the template you're gonna need a lorra lorra protein & veg! Plus the fact that any kind of 'pudding' compliant or not is off limits on a whole30 as it harks bark to old foods & traditional breakfast dishes. I'd question your 'need' for it to be honest....

Also, you're not feelin any TIger Blood yet because you're not eating enough proper food, & you're still eating too much fruit. Fact. The naturally occurring sugars in all that fruit will wreak havoc on any digestive problem. I know - been there, done that.

I don't 'need' Chia Pudding for breakfast at all, it's just an idea in my Meal Plan lol. It's not fixed exactly coz of the complete lack of protein :) if I get time, my other option is to defrost some chicken mince and make some little burgers/patties. I love eggs but I'm gonna need to mix it up before I start looking like one (jokes - obvs never going to happen!)

Hoping the huge fruit reduction will help - didn't buy any fresh fruit this week, other than a bit for my OH. Bought so much veg, fresh greens and potatoes (3 types!) that my OH had a bit of a moan ^_^

Resisted the Questbar craving - had a giggle with my OH, made myself a caffeine-free herbal tea and let myself have a few nuts instead. I understand snacking is bad, but so is deliberate restriction for me. That could lead to Bad places. I had 3 almonds, 2 cashews, about 1/3 tsp seeds and 1/2 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut. Felt better. Tomorrow will come and I shall kick its bum!

Day Thirteen (and day one of no fruit!)

Meal 1: 2 (XL) egg omelette with spinach & diced tomato, cooked in coconut oil, served with sauerkraut (60g), avocado (20g), 4 asparagus spears and some crispy potato skins

Meal 2: Leftover Thai Coconut Chicken & Seafood soup

Snack: Some celery leaf ends with a little marmite

Meal 3: 2 sardines, panfried in coconut oil (the actual fish, not the tinned kind) with sweet potato wedges & grilled courgette

So, my first deliberate day with no fruit in a long time! Today is also they day they give away fruit at work, but I wasn't even that bothered. My wobble last night has turned into resolve to see this through. I mean, nobody needs a Quest Bar! I re-read some of the Whole 30 book and reminded myself of that. I'm not a dog! I don't need to be given food as a treat or reward. It's just tasty body fuel  :lol: 

Also, could of been because I had a really long day yesterday, but I slept like a log. Love me a good sleep.

post-72750-0-75562000-1436814449_thumb.j

Great news on the fruit front, but why, why, why are you measuring out your fat & veg??

Eat half an avocado. Fill your plate with veggies. Eat. Honestly. Eat more at eery meal & cut out that unnecessary snack.

You'll thank me for nagging you in the end  ;)

Great news on the fruit front, but why, why, why are you measuring out your fat & veg??

Eat half an avocado. Fill your plate with veggies. Eat. Honestly. Eat more at eery meal & cut out that unnecessary snack.

You'll thank me for nagging you in the end   ;)

Just old habits! Been calorie counting for two years... measuring is habit! Nag away, I think it's helping! I'm just very slow on the uptake.

Day Fourteen

Meal 1, 7.30am: 2 fried eggs with mixed veg and some leftover 'veg gravy', sauerkraut, avocado, wilted spinach, 2 leftover roast potatoes and some crispy potato skins

Meal 2, 12.30pm: Leftover roast beef with a chopped salad & asian style dressing + carrot, celery & yellow pepper crudités (no photo)

Snack (while cooking): A cherry tomato and some carrot

Meal 3, 8.30pm: 2 crispy chicken thighs (a la Nom Nom Paleo) with a aubergine/tomato mix and baked broccoli

Ulcer's been pretty bad today so it's sort of overridden anything else I might have been feeling. Had to leave work a bit early it was so bad :( Nearly skipped meal 3 but it died down enough by about 7 to make some food, so I made sure it was something I wanted.

post-72750-0-73276500-1436905617_thumb.j

post-72750-0-35250500-1436905622_thumb.j

post-72750-0-49434200-1436905625_thumb.j

Archived