Whole36

tenngarden

Went past the 30 day mark, didn't even realize it. Ate a lot, missed little once I got past the first week. HAD to get on the scale this morning. 16 lbs down without really trying too hard. Many critics are viewing this as a fad diet. I disagree. I feel better, less aches and pains, more energy(haven't needed a nap in several weeks), cooking is so easy with all the available recipes out there. Even put my dogs on the program a couple of weeks ago for weight loss(vet approved after weighing two of my pudgy pets) and I'm seeing results. My one dog is starting to get her waistline back.

Splurged and had restaurant barbque and a glass of wine last nite, but I'm starting over today. This is working too well to quit.

• Administrators

Great! I love how simple is has seemed for you (and how effective!). 

And, yes, this is definitely not a fad diet. (I can never quite wrap my head around that. It's 3 meals a day of 100% food. How can that possibly be a fad?)

I totally agree!  I keep thinking it's the same as calling breathing or daily hygiene a fad.  

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't agree with you more! Definitely not a fad diet! How I love eating 3 times a day and not obsessing over calories and snacks and what not. I am about to start my 4th or 5th Whole30 Aug 2 after a cruise. I can't wait! I need it in my life!

WTG! I agree mine was really easy too! Of course now I have been struggling (currently on day 65 since my whole30 start date) but all the realizations of how much better I looked and felt while eating whole30 has not left me so I continue to strive towards having the bulk of my days fit the template! 

Archived