Devastated- Day 5 and Found Glycerin in 2 Supplements!

Just woke up feeling not so great, yet super super proud about surviving the first four days. Then, I started to snoop around on the Forum in the Supplement area, thinking I should doublecheck my supplements one more time. Before starting, I spent some extra money on a few replacement brands to get rid of the soy, sugar, etc. Now today, I see that 2 of the supplement capsules contain glycerin which I somehow overlooked! I almost started to cry... Mentally, I cannot deal with starting over even though I may continue beyond the 30 days anyway if I do start to feel better.

My question is if it's OK to keep moving forward? I've seen both responses here in that it's best to tack on 4 extra days at the end and it's also OK to just keep going as glycerin is more of a Sugar Dragon issue. This may be because glycerin isn't really a true elimination or sensitivity food like dairy or soy. Mentally, I'm not sure at this point if I have the stamina to return to Day One, so do you all think I can just keep going?

On a sidenote, survived July 4th without a hitch!

today, I see that 2 of the supplement capsules contain glycerin which I somehow overlooked! I almost started to cry... Mentally, I cannot deal with starting over even though I may continue beyond the 30 days anyway if I do start to feel better.

My question is if it's OK to keep moving forward? I've seen both responses here in that it's best to tack on 4 extra days at the end and it's also OK to just keep going as glycerin is more of a Sugar Dragon issue. This may be because glycerin isn't really a true elimination or sensitivity food like dairy or soy. Mentally, I'm not sure at this point if I have the stamina to return to Day One, so do you all think I can just keep going?

Read this article and then decide how you want to proceed. 

Thank you so much for referring me to this article. The last point related to sugar really helped me to make the decision to move forward and continue the journey. Heading out now to replace those two supplements! I really appreciate your timely response, too.

Archived