Anyone know any Whole30 friendly restaurants in Houston?

Emily706

Hi Everyone!

I started Whole30 a couple of days ago and I'm feeling like I can do it if I live like a hermit and cook all my meals. But I don't want to be a hermit! What menu items and restaurants have you found to be Whole30 friendly?

I see Chipotle in a few posts, but the one near me is out of carnitas and has been for the last few weeks. A bowl of lettuce with guac does not sound like a good meal to me, so I'd love some other options. I live in Houston, so we have most chain restaurants. If anyone know of good dishes to order at chain restaurants or Houston-area restaurants, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

E

• Moderators

I knew there was a past discussion on this not too long ago, and while looking for that (it's here, btw), I found this article from the Houston Press -- it's a couple of years old, but maybe it could be a place to start, anyway. There have been other discussions too -- google Whole30 Houston for more.

For general tips on dining out, you might find this pdf download helpful, and while this article isn't specifically Whole30, it may be helpful too.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am from Houston as well.  Between my mom, sister and I, we have been able to find choices at True Foods Kitchen, Snap Kitchen (for to go meals), Corner Table, any Grassfed burger place (Guru in Sugar Land, Buff Burger, Elevation Burger), Ruggles Green, Harvest Organic Grille.  Lots of options in Houston!

Archived