6 months into Whole30/9 and I'm a different person...

missmayhem

You are incredibly inspiring!  I'm posting this before going to bed on the 30th night of my whole 30.  I was thinking of continuing vs modifying and kinda continuing, but after reading your story, I'm continuing.  whole60!
Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment and thank you for sharing it!

You are an inspiration! I am on day 7 and have also had issues with anxiety/depression  - along with brain fog, fatigue, and vertigo/dizziness - as well as stubborn trigger points in my muscles that seem to activate at the drop of a hat. I fear lifting weights or physically pushing myself too hard because that usually triggers their activation.  Your story has given me hope that this program can help transform me into the active happy person I used to be - only an improved version. 

Thank you for sharing your story. If you have any advice for me, I would be grateful to hear it. 

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWZA!

I just started today, and after seeing your results - you look terrific

As my late mother used to say, if the ingredients are good - what could be bad

And the food recipes on this program look delish....so all is good

Y​OU ARE MY INSPIRATION ---- thanks for posting the pics.....wishing you continued success

Congratulations, you look amazing!!!!!

I did a Whole30 and when finished, completely went back to my old lifestyle.  I decided today that I needed the inspiration of someones success to get back on track.

Thank you, you have given that to me!  

• 2 weeks later...

This is amazing & inspiring to read!! You look absolutely radiant in your photos. I was just wondering, how do you deal with social gatherings? I feel like that is my biggest worry--I currently live overseas (Korea) and there aren't that many places near where I live that are Whole30 compliant. I'm pretty sure this Whole30 will lead to more of a lifestyle change (paleo), so I'm wondering how other people are able to balance it with their social lives.

Hi There, Delyn!  I'm not actually sure if I'm replying to this in the right way, and apologies for the delay.  I didn't realize people were still posting!  The longer I go, the easier social gatherings become.  At first, it was very nerve-racking, but now it's super easy.  I make sure I'm well-nourished before going to anything just in case there aren't any options that will work for me.  I also keep a snack with me so that I can discreetly eat it in the case of a hunger emergency.  I've been to several events without drinking if they conflict with a Whole30 round and still wind up having a great time.  If there is something coming up that I feel is worth a drink or a truly delicious treat, I'll make sure that my true Whole30s are planned around it.  At this point, I'm just in the mindset that my health goals are more important than a non-planned buzz or a treat that's not worth it just because other's around me think they are enjoying it ;).  Hope that helps!

Wow!  I haven't checked here in a while.  I'm so overwhelmed by the positive feedback, but more than anything, so excited that my post motivated some of you to start the program or stick with it.  That means the world to me that in some way, I've helped someone else get on track.  Happy to report that I'm almost at the 9 month mark, and I CONTINUE to see positive changes.  My weight and inches keep trending down as does my glucose and I'm happier than I've ever been before.  I attached a newer "after" photo.  Hope it helps someone out there to know that it just keeps getting better the longer you commit to the lifestyle and invest in yourself!

post-61494-0-62690200-1440611530_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your story!!! I am on day two and super optimistic this can help with weight and pain in my legs!!!!!

Hi New me

Good luck!!!!

FYI My husband and I just finished Day 28. He has lost weight and taken off 2 diabetic meds. A few days in, my knees stopped hurting me. You will feel great.

Most of us post daily food logs.

The food is great and it is fun finding recipes

Keep us posted☺

• 4 months later...

You are such an inspiration. I'm on day 19. I feel so much better. My clothes are just as tight. But my heartburn is gone. I'm hoping my anxiety and panic will improve. I have about 40 lbs to lose. I still need to figure a good system for all the cooking and pots and pans scrubbing. That's the hardest part of this new way of eating. You look great. Thanks for posting your success.

You look incredible, but I love everything you have gained from doing this for so long.  I hope to have similar results. I'm doing a Whole 90 as I think it will help the way of eating changes stick.  This is my 3rd Whole 30. I'm curious if you constantly change up what you eat or if you sorta stick to the same things.  This Whole 30 I have been eating new foods/recipes each week and it has made a big difference in that doing it for longer than a month should be easy as I'm not bored.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived