Apple Cinnamon Bake

chrissyrey

Looks wonderful but definitely SWYPO. Closest thing I've eaten to something like this, which could still be considered SWYPO I guess, is a cinnamon apple omelette. Seems a little weird but you just fry a sliced apple in your chosen fat (ghee or coconut oil is what I use) and then add beaten eggs and some cinnamon. I eat it with a salad with balsamic dressing for dinner, never breakfast or dessert. It's just a bit of a different way to have my usual eggs and salad and by no means makes me eat a cake/muffin/dessert etc.

Paleo Pancakes and Paleo Mug Muffins (makes me silly with laughter when I say that)...are throwbacks to the real thing. 

It's the formations that sneak up on you and kick you in the hiney.  We're removing familiar formations that can cause olde triggers to raise their ugly head and undermine success on Days 1-30.   SWYPO's are constant reminders and usually the anticipation builds for the real thing until Day 31.  Then there may be a thrill eating spree and sadness...which often results in another Whole 30 with self-hiney kicks for giving in to cleverly created SWYPO's.    Subtle but they keep the merry-go-round going.

Archived