Whole 30.. Day 41 : ) My whole 30 story!!!

sunbaby

So I started this journey 41 days ago. My plan was to go for 30 and then stick with a paleo lifestyle. Once I neared 30 days, I did not feel ready to stop yet. I had previously been a complete sugar addict, junk food junkie. Had a terrible, emotional relationship with food. And now I feel soo amazing! All my sugar cravings are gone!! I eat 3 meals a day and am not even tempted to snack! Every negative physical or emotional symptom or feelings I had are gone!!! No sleepless nights! No headaches! No stomach aches! No achy joints. No restless legs. No anxiety or depression!! GONE!!! This has been the best experience with the most amazing results!! I have now put my entire family on the whole 30. Bought the book for my brother and parents. Going to ship the book to my in laws and sis in law. I tell everyone about it.. Including the cashier at the store wondering why I buy so many coconut products : ). It is worth sharing. It has changed my life! Keep it up all of you amazing people. You will be happy you did!!! xoxo

Excellent work! This was just the type of post I was thinking for tonight. I'm wrapping up day 6, feeling better, and more committed every day. But I've also been wondering about realistic expectations for the end of W30 and wondering if I'll want to keep going (I've already toyed with the idea of going right up to Thanksgiving). Thanks for this.

Love this... 2! I am on day 28 and I am sooo glad to have read your post! Ditto! I will join you and I have already started plotting who gets kindle versions or handheld books for the holidays... Everyone in my house has different opinions about what I am eating but they clearly see the results and are benefitting from my moods! Recipes that you enjoyed the most?

My favorite recipes so far have been braised beef shanks (I had previously never cooked or eaten shank), Asian short ribs, I made a paleo safe greek salad with ground lamb meatballs-YUM!! I also am in love with ghee. It has the best flavor for all my veggies. And I can't forget my coconut milk in my decaf coffee each morning-YUMMY!!

@haas..I will probably keep it up beyond 60 as well. Thanksgiving sounds great..but even then I have already warned my mom that we need to make a Paleo Thanksgiving..she said everything can be paleo besides the stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce. UMMM.. Hello Mom!! What is left ..the turkey! Ahh well. I will force a few paleo dishes in there somewhere :)

Resource for your recipes? Have you seen the book "Well Fed"? My plan is to start cooking 1-2 new recipes a week for my next W30. Day 29 and holding. Little bummed about my approaching last day... I am so very blessed to have had the opportunity to complete the W30! Raise my glass of water ... Here's to the next 30! Bring on Thanksgiving!

Archived