Tessemae's BBQ Sauce

I'll be tasting the Whole 30 selection this weekend, after my "Basic Training" starts on the 1st... I haven't seen it at my Costco, but with their free ship on $40, it's the same thing as local...

Again, dangerous... The best of the best BBQ sauce I have ever had in my life isn't compliant, with added sugar, 1g...

I agree; (a) it's delicious and (B) it's not sweet.  

I've had it on reheated nomnompaleo Kalua Pig and in a short rib recipe from Against All Grain or Meals Made Simple by Danielle Walker (can't remember which one).  Both were delicious, but the short rib recipe is particularly amazing (and a slow cooker recipe)!

Thanks but the only place they list is Whole Foods and I checked the store, they only have some salad dressings, 2 of which were Whole30 compliant which was not a wasted trip after all. Maybe I'll have to try a different location or take a trip across the US border, but our exchange rate sucks right now. :(

• Moderators

The shipping on some of these things is absolutely insane to Canada.  Whole Foods doesn't and sounds like, never will, carry the whole line.  They used to carry the BBQ sauce, which was AMAZING but no more...and they've never brought in the ketchup or mayo... 

Archived