After run- weak, starving

harwinm

Hi all. I play tennis at least twice a week (pretty high 4.0 usta level), and attempt running (Run/walk mix). Anyway, after a 3.79 mile run/walk, I got home, and was a little hungry. I ate what I thought would be a pretty filling fritatta at like 8:30am (Had woken up hungry), and then ran at 9something, got home 10:30, by 12, I was starving and weak. This is my 17th day on whole 30, and for the most part breakfast has lasted me until 1 or 2 or 3pm. I don't know if it was a harder workout than usual or what, but anyone know what might be going on? I was sitting outside too for a while, not sure if that played a role. Finally got food around 12:30/1. I got my mom to bring me some, I didn't have the energy to make myself something, or get it myself. We didn't have much in the house. I just have really not felt overly hungry or deprived until right now, and wondering what might be the cause. Still feeling a little weak. Dehydration maybe? Anyway, if anyone has advice about this it would be much appreciated! :)!

Did you have a preWO meal before your run/walk? Are you incorporating pre & post WO meals with your tennis/running?

It's difficult to pinpoint where your problem might be without a more detailed food/liquid/activity log, so if you'd like to post a few days worth of this indicating portion sizes in relation to the plam of your hand we can maybe help you troubleshoot.

Archived