3 Days Post Whole30 and Feeling Awful

My husband and I finished our Whole30 three days ago and we somehow missed these instructions for reintroduction. We have had a little bit of several things including a little bit of peanut butter, a little dark chocolate and a sauce with some dairy in it. I have had awful diarrhea since yesterday every time I eat. It feels almost like a stomach virus, but I am assuming it must be related to the reintroduced foods. A friend suggested I look on here which led me to this forum. I am so sad I missed these reintroduction steps. Since we just finished our Whole30 should we be okay to just go back to eating Whole30 for a few days and then start the reintroduction steps from there or is it too late? 

I'd suggest resuming 100% Whole30 eating for a few days until you are symptom-free.

The idea behind reintroduction is to see how the eliminated foods now make you feel (physically, psychologically, craving-wise, etc.). With that information, you then decide how you want to eat, going forward.

Here is the reintroduction schedule.http://whole30.com/step-two-finished/

The key is reintroducing one food group at a time, two days of 100% Whole30 between each reintro, so if you have a reaction, you know the culprit.

Archived