Nurofen has sucrose!

Hi - I'm on day 12, and I've been so pendantic about everything (I even refused to kiss hubby after he'd been eating peanuts!), but today I took 2 Nurofen because panadol just wasn't cutting through my headache, and I glanced at the pack afterwards only to see that it has sucrose in it!  Do I have to start from day 1 tomorrow? Not sure whether I could start all over again.....

Please help!!  Thanks, :)

Hi - I'm on day 12, and I've been so pendantic about everything (I even refused to kiss hubby after he'd been eating peanuts!), but today I took 2 Nurofen because panadol just wasn't cutting through my headache, and I glanced at the pack afterwards only to see that it has sucrose in it! Do I have to start from day 1 tomorrow? Not sure whether I could start all over again.....

Please help!! Thanks, :)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has had somewhat *extreme* responses to coming into contact with non-compliant foods. When I make my kids a sandwich, I feel compelled to wash my hands with soap AFTER touching the bread. Like I could accidentally bite on my fingernail and ingest some of the wheat. It's really the weirdest feeling for me.

Archived