Day 9 Log

Camille P.

Well I was hesitant to post a food log, but it was recommended in yesterday's daily email (and doing things my own way hasn't produced stellar results), so here goes!

Day 9:

No Workout--REST DAY

M1: 2 cups coffee with canned coconut milk. 2 scrambled eggs w/ chicken apple sausage (checked ingredients), spinach, onions, zucchini, peppers...drizzled with olive oil.

M2: Chicken with spicy almond butter coconut sauce (from Mark Sisson Primal Blueprint), mixed with Zucchini "noodles"

Snack: Decaf tea with canned coconut milk

handful of macadamia nuts

M3: Flank steak marinated in homemade paleo marinade, 1/2 sweet potato, artichoke w/ clarified butter & paleo homemade mayo.

Right after dinner: 1/2 peach, 1/3 banana w/ toasted pecans.

Decaf black tea...nothing added

Now THIS is my moment...post dinner and fruit treat. Having the tea and then done. Last night I went in and had a snack right before bed of celery with almond butter and raisins. I know that is not recommended. I felt it this morning. So trying to stick to this part of it.

I actually hate the process of writing down what I eat.  I've made several attempts to keep a food journal but it has yet to work out.  lol  What I've found easier is take a picture of what I eat.  It's easier to snap a picture than physically open a notebook and write down each thing you are eating/ate before you forget. ;) I'm actually enjoying keeping up with my meals now.  Good luck with your log! 

Archived