Camille-Day 10

Camille P.

So again I don't like posting the food too much but I know it's good to do... I think I'm afraid Im eating a lot too...or more than other people. I generally like a lot of food. I'm 5 ft 10 and large framed so I need a lot of food right?(; I want to learn and I want to adapt to this as a lifestyle. This is my 2nd whole 30 as I did it last year and stuck with it plus some additions for a few months until I started trying every Paleohacks baked substitute for cookies and breads and pies over the holidays...anyway it's been an up and down road finding my way to getting on track again. Buuuut I'm ready and it feels different this time. More serious. More aware of changes I want to make. Last year I was doing it largely to help bipolar 2 disorder...which it didn't resolve 100% but definitely helped. I ended up getting on the right medication as well. So now Im coming into it more mentally balanced. I want to change the sugar craving roller coaster (which I can feel changing but today isn't very fun!!!). I also am overweight and want to lose about 25 pounds. I do Crossfit and love exercise but I've had two longstanding injuries that I've been working on and around for a long time...Achilles tendinopathy, shoulder impingement, and now newly plantar fasciitis in my previously good foot! I think the weight gain may be contributing to the plantar fasciiitis. Anyway I know my diet before wasn't helping my body heal. I would say I mostly ate primal but really I just passed on bread and gluten.

Day 10:

M1: 2 c coffee w canned coc milk, 3 scrambled eggs over spinach, tomato, drizzled w olive oil

M2: ate apple and handful macadamia nuts when prepping. Chicken w/ cabbage slaw w/ Paleo spicy almond coconut sauce

Snack: Decaf black tea w/ coc milk

1banana with cashew butter

One more decaf black tea--no milk

M3: flank steak, 1/2 sweet potato w clarified butter and cinnamon, butter lettuce, red onion, toasted pecans w olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Tonight was rough!!! Dinner making time. PMS??? All of a sudden the kids were buggin and this way of eating seemed annoying and I wanted wanted wanted...carby cookie cakes chips toast muffins cereal...! I didn't cave though and decided to sit down and post this and plan ,y workout for tomorrow. Think I will go to bed early though! I'm crabby and tired. Also started new dose of beta blockers two days ago for a recently diagnosed heart condition--long qt syndrome--these can make u tired too...so maybe that's a contributor?? I felt fantastic for a couple of days so I was hoping that would be my new normal!!

Archived