August 3rd -- Excited! Who wants to rock this program with me?

Bitton

Eager (and slightly nervous) Canadian who devoured both books - great reads! Am now exploring the site and getting my meal plans ready. I am very excited to begin on August 3rd and put so much negativity behind me! I'm taking this thing ON!!!

Would love some Whole30 buddies starting around the same date to navigate (and rock!) this program with!

Good luck, and enjoy the journey. I am on day 33 of my first whole 30. I made a mix of ground porcini mushrooms, coconut flour, red pepper flakes which I blitzed in my spice grinder. I use that on fish , chicken or pork and I think it is delicious and compliant.

• Moderators

Good luck, and enjoy the journey. I am on day 33 of my first whole 30. I made a mix of ground porcini mushrooms, coconut flour, red pepper flakes which I blitzed in my spice grinder. I use that on fish , chicken or pork and I think it is delicious and compliant.

That sounds delicious! I suspect you may also like NomNomPaleo's 'Magic Mushroom Dust'. Delicious!

Wahoo, everyone!  Thanks for the info and hope you're enjoying the first day! 

I just spent 3+ hours in the kitchen prepping this week's meals as per Melissa Joulhan's Week 2 for Whole 30.  It was a lot of work (I imagine it'll get easier with more practice), and hot damn, everything I've tasted thus far is DEEEEEELICIOUS!

(If you're interested, http://theclothesmakethegirl.com/2014/01/04/whole30-2014-week-2-food-plan/)

In health,

Bitton

Archived