Will be starting on Aug 1st.

Mecare

Very up in the air about how it will go.  I want to do it.  I need to be successful.  And it seems like a lot to change in one whole sweep.  But here goes could use support  I'm a newbie

Hi Mecare, I am a 2 time W30 warrior! I have sort of fallen off the wagon and need to get back on. I think I know what to do, but I am sure some of the bad habits that I have fallen into will crop up.

Your first step should be to go through the shopping list and do a big shopping trip. You will probably want to go through what you have in your refrig and pantry and get rid of anything you can't have, otherwise it will be too tempting. Plan out some meals for at least a week. Most of us find that doing batch cooking on a Sunday is best. If you've been eating a SAD you will probably have some withdrawl issues for sugar and other things, but you can do this! And you will feel amazing!

Good Luck! I am just winding down my 2nd Whole 30. One suggestion - go to Melissa Joulwan's site, The Clothes make the Girl, and find her Whole30 "meal plans" - it's really a meal prep plan. And for me it was super helpful! I have really come to enjoy Hot Plates.

Archived