Start date August 3rd!!

catwoman92672

So we made the decision, we bought the book, did some shopping and recruited some family and friends.  I am fortunate that at home my wife and son and doing this with me and at work my two business partners are participating as well.  I am spending this upcoming Sunday preparing some of the Mayos and rubs.  Also, making sure are first few days are well planned out.  We are all excited (and a bit nervous) to do this but we know eating healthy can only make us better!

That's great! I have not been able to get anyone close by (friends or co-workers) on board with me, so I'm going solo in real life. But I'm hoping that the forums, and especially Instagram and my blog will provide some digital support that will be sufficient help through the rough patches.

Support is important. My husband and I will be starting officially on Aug 3, but most likely will start tomorrow and extend by a day. We have completed the whole 30 before and I can say food prep and planning  is probably the most important thing to stay on the whole 30. There are some excellent blogs for paleo recipes for some new ideas. 

That's great! I have not been able to get anyone close by (friends or co-workers) on board with me, so I'm going solo in real life. But I'm hoping that the forums, and especially Instagram and my blog will provide some digital support that will be sufficient help through the rough patches.

There's lots of suppport here on the forums so you'll be fine. When I first started I had an entire ocean (& a couple of time zones) between me and anyone else I knew who was doing it and I did fine.... just dip in here if you've any queries and there'll always be soeone around to help out.

As for instagram & paleo recipes - just be sure to check that they are compliant - there are a TONNE of recipes out there claiming to be Whole30 which are clearly not.... If in doubt ask here first.

Good luck!

Starting tomorrow as well! I just finished my grocery list and mapped out some recipes for the week. My husband (and resident chef) is being supportive, but choosing not to go full boat with the program (not ready to give up milk & stevia in his coffee). I think many of the recipes will work for us, as long as we can add some side grains for my kids. Even my oldest, who is 12, is excited to try some new dishes. 

My husband and I just started today. I'm really thankful to find a program that will help me find what is truly healthy for me. Love the books, the forum, the Facebook pages, and all. There is so much support here. It's wonderful!

Archived