"Lazy" Meal Ideas

jknolmed21

I'm not a good cook and don't especially love it, but mainly it's very difficult because I have some medical issues that make standing for long periods (even the amount of time it takes to fry an egg) which makes things challenging. 

Do you have any suggestions on easy recipes? What are some of your favorite easy slow cooker meals? What sort of recipes do you make that you can have available for days at a time (or to freeze)?

There are so many recipes everywhere, so I am hoping I can get some suggestions to narrow things down a bit for some very easy recipes from you all here! Thank you!

I'd advise looking at the meals you cook now and seeing how you can whole30 them. I've done this with my mothers chili, spaghetti bolognese (with courgetti), Thai curries, Chinese dishes, burgers in lettuce leaves, lettuce leaf tortillas and loads of other favourites. I also roast meats and chickens and roast veg beside them for easy dinners.

The change itself is a huge one and trying out loads if new recipes with new ingredients at every meal can be emotionally, financially and time draining.

Check out my Whole30 log - I've got pictures of everything I eat.  The fastest thing I've learned to cook so far is steak.  Literally took 4 minutes to grill one in my George Foreman grill for medium-rare steak. Also hot dogs or sausages are super easy to make with eggs. 

Archived