Starting August 4th--Let's do this.

L_Ray

I am restarting today. I got to day 19 then hit a high school reunion weekend. Day one and two were ok but day three it was either starve or eat cheese. Cheese won. I did not go too far astray but cheese and crackers was dinner on the way home last night. I did have some deli turkey and grapes as well and one cookie. 

So I am restarting - Day one!! I did enjoy the first three weeks. I am marthabilski on instagram and I took a picture of the before I started whole30 and now on my knee inflammation, It is pretty impressive. So I am picking up where I left off and hope to continue seeing progress. 

I am restarting today. I got to day 19 then hit a high school reunion weekend. Day one and two were ok but day three it was either starve or eat cheese. Cheese won. I did not go too far astray but cheese and crackers was dinner on the way home last night. I did have some deli turkey and grapes as well and one cookie.

So I am restarting - Day one!! I did enjoy the first three weeks. I am marthabilski on instagram and I took a picture of the before I started whole30 and now on my knee inflammation, It is pretty impressive. So I am picking up where I left off and hope to continue seeing progress.

I also restarted today!

How is everyone doing? I am still here. I am having less cravings and no resets which is a good thing. I guess we are on day nine. 

I am experiencing a lot of non food related dreams and some leg cramps that are waking me up . weird. the other day I slept 14 hours. so sleep is def a thing here. 

I am noticing that my inflammation which was a big reason i quit my job -inflammation in my knees and left foot have improved remarkably and I am still in a state of disbelief about that.

Also noticing clothes fitting better and more energy. (this is after being on the whole thirty since july 14 and resetting after a school reunion debacle. )

I am going to make an appointment soon to get my blood sugar tested. I was on the high side last time i went in to get my thyroid checked and now I imagine it should be much better. 

I check in here to see how you are doing but no one is posting. How are you? Is anyone here?

Archived