Jamie's Whole30 Diary - Take 3

WillSingForFood

It is day 3 on my 3rd Whole30.  It has been more than 2 years since my last successful Whole30.  It was a life changer for me then.  I couldn't believe how great I felt and how in control I seemed to be with my food choices.  Sugar really is like a drug. 

I have been very overweight my whole adult life. I am 41 years old and currently 200 pounds overweight.  I desperately need to change my eating habits and get my life back. 

Day One

Breakfast: Egg, compliant Bacon, Mushroom and Onion Frittata with 1/2 an avocado and a Banana

Lunch:  Ground Beef Patty, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, 1/2 an avocado

Mid-Afternoon:  Apple with Almond Butter

Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato, Brussel Sprouts

Day Two

Breakfast: Egg, compliant Bacon, Mushroom and Onion Frittata with 1/2 an avocado a Banana

Lunch:  Ground Beef Patties, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Grapes

Mid-Afternoon:  Banana & 2 Compliant Grass Fed Hot Dogs

Dinner:  Chicken Salad made with Grilled Chicken Breast, Homemade Mayo, Grapes, Almonds with Celery Salt and Curry Powder (super yummy) over a large bed of Mixed Greens

Day Three

Breakfast: Egg, compliant Bacon, Mushroom and Onion Frittata with 1/2 an avocado, pico de galo and a Banana

Lunch:  Chipotle bowl with Double Carnitas, mild and medium salsa, guac & lettuce

Mid-Afternoon:  Grapes

Dinner:  Chicken Salad made with Grilled Chicken Breast, Homemade Mayo, Grapes, Almonds with Celery Salt and Curry Powder (super yummy) over a large bed of Mixed Greens

Very Tired today.  Went to bed early.

Day Four

Breakfast: Ground Beef Patties, 2 eggs & a baked potato with a little coconut oil to moisten it

Lunch:  Mixed greens, grilled chicken, boiled eggs, sunflower seed kernels, onions with balsamic and vinegar for dressing

Mid-Afternoon:  Grapes

Dinner:  Tuna patties made with Trader Joe's Yellow Fin Tuna, and egg, some pecan "meal" (I had to come up with a binder so I put some pecans in my little ninja chopper and it worked great), onion.  Sweet Potato Hash

Not quite as tired today.  I didn't have my food as prepped today and I was really late eating dinner so I didn't get much in the way of veggies today.

Archived