Starting September 1 - Who's with me?

jdthomps4

also Butternut squash soup for a late lunch with fake ricotta as a garnish. was delish! also made paleo sriracha from nomnom paleo which so ssoooooo hot!  great to dash on eggs and other things in need of a taste of hot. 

I'm intrigued... what was it exactly?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 25 is closing down.  I made a great salad for dinner.  I bought a chopped veggie mix and frozen shrimp at Trader Joe's.  I made Sunshine Sauce (by Melissa Joulwan) and chopped up the thawed shrimp and dumped it all in a bowl together with cashews.  Crunchy.  Tasty.  Easy.  Just what I needed after a long, long work week.

I'm humming along really smoothly with my Whole30...not thinking nearly as much about it...which sometimes scares me that I'll forget what I'm doing and eat something totally non-compliant or lick honey from my fingers after spreading it on my sons' toast.  Something silly and/or stupid like that...  Fingers crossed I focus enough to not eat something wacky by accident!

My work life is eating me alive and not being able to medicate myself with the Lindt chocolate balls that are in my office area has forced me to realize how unhappy I am.  ARGH!  I'm going to have to change some aspects of my life to be true to myself and the major one is going to be my job.  So, what do I want to do when I grow up?  (I'm 45!!!)  Ah, just one of the things this whole process has brought to my consciousness.

The Whole30 has been so healthy for me!  So good for my brain.  So good for my family.  My heart.  My soul.  WooT!

Happy Weekend to each of you!

peace.

I can understand. Last week I made this fruit, jello, cottage cheese salad my boyfriend likes. I usually taste test it for him. I stopped and made him do it. 

I also understand another point you brought up. I had a number of reasons to start my Whole30. Among the many health problems/food sensitivities I wanted to figure out was uncovering the real sources of my sugar binges and overeating. Stress from being in a work environment that I just plain do not enjoy and boredom at home seems to be the factors that contributed to unhealthy eating. Each day that I take care of myself better by not over-thinking my food or thinking it as a reward(i.e. Yay, it's Thursday I am going to have a margarita and nachos) is one day I am closer to figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. And I am older than you. I am spending more time looking for how I fit into the workforce, how I want to contribute to a company that is more compliant to a healthier lifestyle. Best wishes. 

Tumbi7,

Truthfully, I've weighed myself too. Because I've done the Atkins diet before and been very successful at shedding pounds going low-carb. I started Atkins before my husband and I started the Whole30. I decided to weigh myself to gauge progress losing weight, if any! on Whole30 vs Atkins. Really, the only thing that changed for me was giving up dairy. I. Love. Cheese.

Anyway, I think that a long as you don't obsess over the scale, like some people can do, and I certainly did with Atkins, I don't know how that's worse than eating dried fruit, because really, dried fruit is sugar. Big hint-- fruit has lots of sugar in it naturally. Remove the water and you get concentrated sugar.I'm not eating any fruit right now because I know I can be addicted to sugar.

Anyway I was especially interested in doing Whole30 to see if my knees would stop hurting. In the end, that's that's the best thing that's happened to me since starting Whole30. I am no longer limping. My knees only hurt a little now when doing child's pose, and are just a little sore after hip hop class at the gym. I haven't lost as much weight as you, but I'm extremely pumped about my knees!

I will begin to add some foods back in starting October 1st-- and yes, I'm starting with dairy!

I'm not so manic about weighing myself as I was on Atkins. Instead, I've taken body measurements every week to catalog changes, along with trying on clothes that used to fit me. Making great progress! I'm looking forward to getting all the way back down to where I was a few years ago, with knees that don't cry every time I move, and excited for everyone sticking with the plan.

Caroline

Dried fruit only has the fruit that is already in it and it has a lot more nutrition that just sugar. When done correctly, you add fruit back into Atkins after the first 2 weeks. I think when you tweak the rules, even its just weighing, you aren't doing a real whole 30.

day 27 for me. almost over and I get offered by the boyfriend a Sam Adams Octoberfest. Sometimes he is not helpful. I told him maybe next week. I feel pretty good. I have incorporated more healthy fats so that has kept me from over-indulging in apples lately. I have not replenished any nut butters or cashews lately. Just too easy to eat that between meals. I only feel I need to eat in between Meal 2 and 3 but at least that isn't every day. And I have quite a bit to eat at Meal 2. I have tried to tempt myself with sweets-sugars. I can now look at pictures of cake and go yeah not a big deal instead of must have cake! Not a trigger right now. 

My clothes are starting to get really loose. I am encouraged by that as well. I may have to get new clothes and get rid of this size forever. 

I can do that!  Send in some name suggestions over the weekend guys and I will kick that off on Monday so we have time to get the link out to everyone to start posting on the new thread on the first of October.  It's a fun way to start the new conversation with people reporting in on how they wrapped up their successful Whole30 and I will link back to this thread in the initial post so we keep that as part of the journey. 

I may not do my wrap up on the first, I've realized this weekend that 30 straight days of yoga isn't going to happen at my stage in life so am taking a forced mini break until this phase of the moon is waning, lol!  I plan to make up the time by stretching (pun intended) my 30 out through next weekend at the least.  Easier to plan for the week as a whole food wise and I'm not keen on doing a weigh-in during the time of month I'm most likely to be retaining water anyway. 

I'm off to take the nieces to a Chocolate Festival...can't think of any way for that to go wrong.  ::blink, blink::  LOL!  Actually I'm not sure, my sister, on second thought, suggested maybe we would do the Mum Festival instead as I wouldn't be indulging in chocolate.

I told her, I really hated to break it to her, but.....I wasn't going to be able to eat mums either.  :P

Hi Crimsann

Thanks for agreeing to start a thread for us. I intend to migrate with the group but am continuing another W30 for October, not doing reintro for a while. Probably will weigh etc on Oct 1, just to have a baseline for the next 30.

Will try to make some name suggestions, so far all I can come up with is, Tiger Tots

Shosh...crimsann is completely right. One slip doesn't undo all the good you did. Be kind to yourself. Reaching out is evidence that you are more than ready to hop back in. You've got this. You made it through the hardest part so jumping back in right now is exactly what you need to do. If you are really looking for a lifestyle change and plan to eat this way long term, there's nothing stopping you from being successful. This is a journey and you've just started. Keep pushing on. It may not be easy, but it will definitely be worth it. We are here for you.

This is a journey and you've just started.

I need to put this on my mirror to read every morning. Awesomeness. 

Motoring along here.

I think radishes are causing me a problem. I ate some the other day and my forehead broke out, my face feels burned and I have three or four bumps that are sore!  I was getting it under control then when we were out yesterday there were radishes in the salad and I nearly pulled my face off before we got home! How strange is that?

Another day in the bank! I am seriously impressed with this programme--takes all the power back. 

Are you drinking enough water, and getting in enough fat? Tiredness often comes from a lack of both.... The coffee is also counter productive as with each cups it's effect on cortisol levels drop which means you need more coffee - a vicious circle.

Fat is not a problem, but water is -- I'll work on that. Thanks!

Gotta admit, last night at Target, I asked myself, "Have I ever spent almost $5 on a jar of spaghetti sauce before?" :) But, I think it'll be worth it!

It's been awhile since I've posted so I thought I better check in.

Day 26 and still in. I must admit I'm getting nervous about the reintroduction especially sugar.

I have a lot of NSV (I didn't think I did until I started reading through the list) and I don't realize I have Tiger Blood until the day is over and realize how much I got done.

My husband started over on day 13 and at first I was very disappointed, I got over it and decided it wasn't such a bad thing because I feel like the longer this takes the more of a habit it will be.

I love reading this forum, it helps.

I'm snuggled in bed.  My hubs and his cousins are drinking beer in the kitchen.  I'm happy to be getting my rest and know that I'll be good to go for a nice long run in the morning.  Alcohol has never been my favorite thing anyway...or staying up late.  

I haven't had the time to think about October 1 and how to move on.  Here and there thoughts come to my head but I need to journal it a bit and solidify my plan so I don't end up knee deep in a bowl of ice cream.  Sounds like a good task for Sunday!

Good night to all of the Whole30 travelers.  Catch ya' tomorrow.

Good night Day 26.

peace.

I'm intrigued... what was it exactly?

It is from the "nom nom paleo" book and it is a sub for ricotta cheese. it does not really taste like cheese but it has the same texture and can be used for different things. Of course I only used a few sprinkles on my soup but it made me feel less sad about the lack of sour cream lol, and it did add some taste!

btw, I have been loving her cook book and app. she also broadcasts on Periscope and I have caught a few of those. It has helped me to be more versatile in my food and that, for me, is a good thing. 

I plan to stay mostly on whole 30 as it is really working for me. I have a whole new awareness of food. Now lets be clear, I am an educated person, but I avoided looking too deeply.  ;)  It has been a great boon to me to become a label reader and especially to realize I can eat clean and be healthy even starting as I have at this late date. I am almost a fossil! But I am a healthy one. 

I was thinking this morning that is forum has been essential for me to be successful. In July, when I first began my attempts at Whole30, my participation dropped off in the thread I joined after the first week or so and so I did not complete the 30 days that time. This time I also purchase the Dailey Whole30 emails. They were insanely useful so if you are having trouble, consider giving yourself this gift. So I want to thank you for showing up here and sharing your insights, trials and celebrations and advice. I also hope to also to continue this journey with you all.

I did not think I would be so long winded today, but there it is!

I went out for the first time with friends where there was drinking involved. I told everyone I'd be the DD, so that helped me not drink. We went to dinner where I was the embarassing person who ordered the meat with nothing on it but everyone was cool about it. We then went up the canyon to a bar at Sundance and I had a coffee. Then we went on a moonlit lift ride and I have to admit I would have loved a glass of wine for that. I told my husband I don't want to get drunk but I just want a glass of wine. I'm planning a BBQ at my house next weekend and I'm going to eat without regret. :D I felt really proud of myself for not giving in and taking a drink or eating something non-compliant. Also my husband asked me today if I'd lost a bunch of weight because I looked really small. I told him I have no idea. I don't think I have but I've lost body fat for sure.

Hello everyone. Happy day 27!

I'm wondering how everyone is planning their reintroductions. I was reading through w30 book and I'm thinking of following the food groups of the fast track but moving through it slower. Maybe a week of legumes and then a week of straight w30, then a week of non gluten grains and then a week of w30. Although, that would make my reintro 2 months long. Lol. I guess it would also depend on how my body reacts to certain foods and how quickly. I want to make sure that I don't rush it, but I dont want the reintro to last forever. Any suggestions?

I'm wondering how everyone is planning their reintroductions. I was reading through w30 book and I'm thinking of following the food groups of the fast track but moving through it slower. Maybe a week of legumes and then a week of straight w30, then a week of non gluten grains and then a week of w30. Although, that would make my reintro 2 months long. Lol. I guess it would also depend on how my body reacts to certain foods and how quickly. I want to make sure that I don't rush it, but I dont want the reintro to last forever. Any suggestions?

Why a week of a particular food group? That seems excessive. The recommendation is one day for a food group, eaten at all three meals in one day, keeping all else W30 compliant. Then you resume Whole30 eating for two days to allow for delayed reactions, then move onto the next food group. You could have mutiple days for food groups if you wanted to retest, or separate foods into subgroups (e.g., soy, corn).

Hello Everybody! It's been a l-o-n-g time since I've been on this forum. Vozelle, thanks so much for asking where I was!

In short, I was overwhelmed. I was waking up with headaches, which shortened the time I was on the computer and then when those subsided, I got overwhelmed with work, and when that happens, I pretty much work and eat and don't get much of anything else done. Even now, I'm just trying not to be overwhelmed with work because I don't want to miss sharing the last few days of the Whole30 with you and moving on to the next phase and next forum with you also.

As the Whole30 winds down...

I've started catching up on reading the posts and I'm looking forward to continuing. The few pages I read before writing this made me wish I hadn't gone temporarily AWOL.

I'm still Whole30-compliant, although I think there was some butter in a restaurant meal that was supposed to only have olive oil. And today I had nuts for the first time - and it was between meals - a snack, I guess, but really more some kind of nervous or defiant eating.

I'm not sure how much change has taken place in me - my sweet tooth is still there, though significantly modified, I think. I don't find myself craving regular sugary stuff, which is major progress that I hope will continue - but I want to eat a lot of fruit, including dried fruit. I only have it at the end of lunch and dinner and I don't eat it nonstop as I used to, but I think I should be stopping sooner than I do.

And to a topic that came up a while ago - I've experienced little to no progress with constipation. And that's very discouraging. I'm planning to try senna tea at some point soon. That's not a long-term solution, but short-term, I think it's worth a try.

My tinnitus has been up and down, so not as much progress there as I'd hoped, but some days are definitely better and I'm happy about that and I still think Whole30 is better for me than the way I was eating before.

My head is clearer and I feel more focused earlier in the day, although when I don't get enough sleep, which is all too often, I feel a need for caffeine. On Whole30, that's been green tea, which I hate unsweetened, but I make it with peppermint tea and put some juice in it and force it down. I'll be happy when I can use stevia again. I've also been missing the nut-milk yogurt I was making before Whole30 - that was with coconut sugar, so I should probably not rush to reintroduce it. And I'm looking forward to essentially Whole30-compliant restaurant meals, that is, I'm looking forward to not worrying if there's an oil or other non-obvious, noncompliant ingredient in them.

I plan to try a number of reintroductions but I'm also thinking of staying at least Whole30-ish. Next Saturday I have a BBQ to go to and I'll reintroduce a food or two for that, but hopefully not indulge in the million desserts that will be there. And as for the 2 banana cream pies that I'm asked to bring every year, I'll make them without tasting them. I'm also thinking of doing another Whole30, maybe soon after the BBQ or maybe after I see how the reintroductions go.

Finally, at least for the moment, with the constipation and the tinnitus, I want to get back to working with the functional medicine practitioner that I was working with several months ago.

And now, it's time to go dancing! Hope everybody has a great evening - or morning or afternoon - depending on what time zone you're in!

Sunday night and the kitchen is closed.  3 more days.  Wowza.  This month has taken its sweet time and at the same time gone by quickly.  How can that be?

I've had a headache since Thursday.  I'm thinking I'm tired because I've been going going going for over two weeks.  Starting back to work and fall activities with the boys has been A LOT.  So, this week I'm going to force myself to bed 30 minutes earlier each night and read my book more.  RELAX.  But then there's this lunar eclipse tonight...past my bedtime!!  (decisions, decisions)

Today the family went to the Boston Public Market...Boston's brand spanking new indoor year-around farmer's market.  We pick out mackerel and bluefin tuna  from the fish vendor for dinner.  It was so fantastic.  We ate it with sliced radishes and thinly sliced farmer's market ginger, broccoli and chimichurri dressing.  Very tasty.  

So the 27th day has come to an end.  There it is.  I'm going to savor the next three days...I'm enjoying this routine and I don't want it to end.

peace.

Hi there! Just checking in finally. Bed time for me but thought I couldn't and shouldn't let the day go by without saying hi! Missed you all for the last two days or so but have caught up on reading all the posts. I'm still compliant (yay!), have not snacked between meals (that is so unlike me, but I keep thinking about all the great healthy food I can have at mealtime), and just have been all around happier and feeling healthier.

Had to get to a cardiologist because of bp issues and low heart rate that showed up before W30--we have tests scheduled for next week. He told me not to worry; that we will get it all straightened out. I told him about the lifestyle changes. Yes, I did have to get on scale. But I'm not focused on that. Even though it was good news. And I'm hoping for more good news on day 31 and beyond!

Was in classroom situation all weekend where snack table is out all day. With all kinds of cakes and goodies and cheese, etc. it wasn't difficult to stay away. Brought great compliant lunches with me. Also had to get through cocktail/appetizer party Saturday night. Had sparkling water and two melon/ prosciutto things and a couple of olive tomato skewers. Felt so good to be in control.

Planning reintro. Likely dairy first. And then wine. Not interested in introducing the other groups. My sugar levels were a few points too high at last check up and I really want to see how W30 affects numbers when I have to retest in November!

Let's stay together. A name suggestion that just popped into my head: Dragon Slayers (too hokey?). Clean Food Plate Club? (first rule about CFPC, you ALWAYS talk about CFPC! Ala Fight Club). Ok, it's getting late. I'm too tired to think.

Have a great last few days. Stay strong! I can't believe that it's going to be day 28 for most of us and that we are all on this journey together. So thankful for all of you.

Hi there! Just checking in finally. Bed time for me but thought I couldn't and shouldn't let the day go by without saying hi! Missed you all for the last two days or so but have caught up on reading all the posts. I'm still compliant (yay!), have not snacked between meals (that is so unlike me, but I keep thinking about all the great healthy food I can have at mealtime), and just have been all around happier and feeling healthier.

Had to get to a cardiologist because of bp issues and low heart rate that showed up before W30--we have tests scheduled for next week. He told me not to worry; that we will get it all straightened out. I told him about the lifestyle changes. Yes, I did have to get on scale. But I'm not focused on that. Even though it was good news. And I'm hoping for more good news on day 31 and beyond!

Was in classroom situation all weekend where snack table is out all day. With all kinds of cakes and goodies and cheese, etc. it wasn't difficult to stay away. Brought great compliant lunches with me. Also had to get through cocktail/appetizer party Saturday night. Had sparkling water and two melon/ prosciutto things and a couple of olive tomato skewers. Felt so good to be in control.

Planning reintro. Likely dairy first. And then wine. Not interested in introducing the other groups. My sugar levels were a few points too high at last check up and I really want to see how W30 affects numbers when I have to retest in November!

Let's stay together. A name suggestion that just popped into my head: Dragon Slayers (too hokey?). Clean Food Plate Club? (first rule about CFPC, you ALWAYS talk about CFPC! Ala Fight Club). Ok, it's getting late. I'm too tired to think.

Have a great last few days. Stay strong! I can't believe that it's going to be day 28 for most of us and that we are all on this journey together. So thankful for all of you.

Loved hearing from you today. And how lovely you were in situations that could have been trouble and you rose above! I am so impressed with you--looking out for number one! Talk about Dragon Slayer.

Your names for the new thread are both good I think, I would change to Clean Food Club though and leave the plate out." CFC???

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend.  We managed to stay 100% compliant during 3-day-potty-training boot camp.  Which was so difficult, I had no idea how mentally exhausting potty training would be.  I knew it would be hard, but holy hell.  Being able to order a pizza or share in her I-went-pee-pee-on-the-potty-victory-cookie would have been nice.  But, as many times as I wished that I could take those easy-outs, I was never tempted to take them.  I'm too committed to finishing what I started and actually doing a reintroduction this time around.  So, after 3 days of potty-training, my sweet girl is still not using the potty.  Pretty much expected that though, the 3 day thing seemed too good to be true, we'll be continuing on the next few days with the program, we have seen progress, so hopefully it will click soon and we will be able to leave the house again before the week is over.  

I made a batch of mayo during nap time.  DH made a double batch of W30 Perfect Burgers for dinner tonight.  And after the munchkin went to bed we made a double batch of chicken meatballs.  I have some veggies already prepped for the next few days.  So if I boil some more eggs during nap time tomorrow, then I  should be able to easily stay compliant as we continue with the potty training fun for the next few days.  Pray for me y'all.

I may go a bit longer than 30 days if she doesn't figure out the potty thing soon.  I don't want to bother with trying to figure out how legumes or dairy is making me feel when I'm already mentally exhausted from potty training.  Thank the good Lord for Tiger Blood or that kid would be back in a diaper already. 

Proud of everyone who stayed strong while in situations this weekend where eating non-compliant foods would have been easy.  Hope you're proud of yourselves too!

Hey Everyone!  Sorry to be a stranger but I have been doing some reading of posts ect and life has been STRAIGHT UP CRAZY- lots of boiled eggs, canned tuna and tomato, cuc, red onion and avocado salad for me this last week... I am on day 30 today as I started a few days early than the group.  I am going to keep about 90% of the Whole 30 for lifetime.  I will weigh myself tomorrow but strangely I am not so interested...I still have more to loose but it is coming off steadily and healthily... I am going to keep drinking my coffee black... eating as cleanly as possible and just eat three meals whenever I can do it.  Shutting down the kitchen after dinner will have to continue to be a habit I keep as this is the danger time for me.  Tired equals bad choices too so enough sleep is going to be essential.  Many many people have asked if I have lost a lot of weight and what I have been doing... I have turned a few people onto whole 30 in the last few weeks.  For me I had tried so many different things but nothing fit me like Whole 30!  I feel so good, do better work, am a way better Mom with my daughter, have so much more energy!  I need to make this the way I function... Food as fuel, not something I use to relieve stress, emotions...or things I do not want to deal with... No more food as a drug for me.  I think for me I am going to need to eliminate white bread, sugar, and dairy except for aged parm in my cooking as I have heard this is a lot less inflamitory than other dairy... I really have to get my Whole 30 Book out today and read up on re-entry... Anyways think I will have to write down the plan...  I know for the next two weeks going to pretty much do whole 30 eating till we leave for Austin.  There I will have tastes of special things but I am thinking that a lot of the food that I eat will be close to compliant.  I am not going to deviate too much but I am making a choice to let myself have a glass of wine/prosecco if I would like.  No beer or wine though till I go to Austin... I am committing to that right here and now!

Have we decided on a name for our new thread?  I know I have not been great at posting last week and a half but as soon as this Big Pro Am Golf thing is done at one of my biggest accounts and my daughter goes to nationals in Tex mid October- life will stabilize quite a bit.  And I really like to read about everyone's victories ...and stumbles...lives...   

If you all want to get together and figure out a name for the next thread- please post it and I will join in :)  Best to all!  C

Whole 30 for Life!

Best to all of you.

Ok ladies (and gent), most of you will be weighing in this Thursday, so LET'S TALK ABOUT THE SCALE. Seriously, it is important to understand what "that number" represents before you let it take over your whole psyche: 

The number on your scale represents the weight of your whole body, including all the tissues, organs, bones, fluids, etc.... but for our purposes, let's talk about the 2 important ones: FAT (AKA Adipose tissue) and MUSCLE (AKA Lean Body Mass). These two different types of tissue are what folks are referring to when they talk about improvements in "Body Composition" (i.e., less fat tissue and more muscle mass makes your body feel healthier, your clothes fit better, and your energy levels higher). On the Whole30 program, you are feeding the MUSCLE tissue and increasing it's mass, while you are burning and releasing FAT tissue (if the body is healthy enough to do so). This is AWESOME for your metabolism, because LEAN BODY MASS/MUSCLE is the kind of tissue that BURNS CALORIES. The more MUSCLE you have, the more efficient your "engine" is. Please understand that your scale only gives you ONE number, it does not tell you what percentage is FAT and what percentage is MUSCLE... and that is a big deal. A 140 pound woman who is 40% body fat is an entirely different person than one who is 25% body fat. Check with your gym or fitness professional about getting your Body Composition measured, and read up online about how to track it at home if you want to. Trust me, your Body COmposition percentages are WAY more important and informative than the single number your dumb scale shows you!!

SO... back to the scale... here's a few possible scenarios on weigh-in day:

#1) You lost a lot of weight, and your clothes fit better. Wow! You are going to be stoked, certain that the Whole30 program has "worked" for you. Congrats! Keep pursuing your goals, but don't let that number define you. Keep feeding the MUSCLE and burning the FAT.

#2) You lost little (to no) weight, but your clothes fit better and you have more energy. Wow! You have had a shift in body composition, which is awesome and proves you're heading in the right direction... you now have more muscle mass (which shows up as better "tone" and improves the way your clothes fit because MUSCLE is lean/dense tissue, whereas FAT is bulky and lumpy). If you keep up your healthy eating lifestyle, and maybe add some exercise in if you haven't already, and maybe adjust your meal template if you need to, pounds of fat will have no choice but to drop off eventually. DO NOT FALL INTO THE ILLUSION THAT THIS PROGRAM HASEN'T "WORKED" FOR YOU!!

#3) You lost little (to no) weight, and your clothes fit the same... you feel you've had "no results". Your body has probably been emphasizing healing internal issues and imbalances (especially in the case of chronic health conditions), and it has not yet found enough equilibrium to safely shed fat tissue. Review the NSV list in the Whole30 book (pp.43-44), and look at the results you HAVE had. If you have improved energy, you can almost bet you have more MUSCLE tissue, so congrats on that. If you have improved skin, you can bet your body has released toxins and is running "cleaner" now! Consider extending your Whole30, or doing another one soon... and/or working with a functional medicine practitioner to guide you. DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR OLD CARB/SUGAR HABITS, they will not help you!! Trust this process, and give it more time.

I know there are other possible scenarios, as we are each unique individuals, but I don't want to make this post any longer than it is right now... : )

Have a GREAT Day 28 everyone (or most, anyway!).

...Last week I made this fruit, jello, cottage cheese salad my boyfriend likes...

I knew you were from the midwest when I read that, lol!

...name suggestions, so far all I can come up with is, Tiger Tots...

"Tiger Tots", love it.

I agree with GFChris, a week is excessive, and won't help you properly isolate any symptoms because your system may become overwhelmed with the offending substance (if there is one). Best to just do a day of the new item/group... then back to Whole30 for 2 days. And take copious notes/journal on any reactions/symptoms you have... the notes are very useful later.

Hello Everybody! It's been a l-o-n-g time since I've been on this forum...

Great to have you back, thought we'd lost you!

...Clean Food Club... "CFC"?...

Love this name too! Crimsann, the ball is in your court.  : )

Archived