No Changes?!

I'm on day 32. After 30 days, other than some weight loss (12 pounds) I really can't identify any improvements. Skin no clearer, not sleeping better, sugar cravings not gone (though I've definitely learned not to give in!)

So-do I need to keep going? Should I re-introduce and see if I feel worse? Has anyone not really *felt* any better after 30,

Or

45, or 60 days?!

There are just a few things I'm missing, and I'm wondering if maybe they just don't impact how I feel. I ate a 90% clean diet beforehand, so maybe I don't have a lot of room to improve? But I don't want to continue missing those few foods for another month or two if they're really not impacting me. (Some dairy, and chocolate, mainly).

How were you structuring and timing your meals during your Whole30? If you worked out, did you incorporate pre- and post-workout meals?

There are lots of potential answers on how to fine-tune to address your specific concerns, but without knowing what you've already done and where you are at now, it's impossible to give any advice on how to fine-tune. If you can post a few example days of the meals you ate, water you drank, workouts, sleep, etc. then we might be able to give some insight.

Ok, thanks.

3 meals a day, more protein than I used to eat, with veggies and a fat.

Eggs with veggies at breakfast, some days sausage or bacon, other days avocado.

Lunch-dinner leftovers, salads with protein, guacamole with veggies to dip, tuna/egg salad

Type things.

Dinners-protein with veggies cooked in coconut oil usually. Sometimes white potato but not often.

Fruit maybe twice a day, with meals. Usually one snack a day, mostly nuts with almond butter, or olives, sometimes a banana. Water was probably 6 glasses a day or so. No other beverages. No eating after dinner around 6pm.

I wasn't sleeping well (restless) or enough hours beforehand, but I have 3 small children so there's not much to do there. Workouts-not really-other than parenting and chasing after 3 small kids. :)

Can't think of anything else to add.

I wasn't hungry, didn't feel deprived except for chocolate at night :) but never felt more energy-perhaps, though because I can't really increase my sleep

Archived