Day 17-weird fatigue and cravings.

I've been feeling really awesome this entire time. But today my mid day fatigue hit me hard, plus lots of food cravings. :( I worked extra long day without a break and had to eat larabar for "lunch" - but other then that ate good foods. I want all the bad foods all of a sudden. :(

• Moderators

Your answer is truly in your statement. Eating a Larabar for 'lunch' is going to cause fatigue, high, then low bloodsugar and cravings. As MeadowLily says, get thee eating! Please also note that nutrition is cumulative so you may also still be feeling fatigued and not your best tomorrow... be sure to eat proper template meals and drink the 1/2oz of water per pound of body weight daily that we recommend and you'll start to feel better!

Thank you!!! I am a wedding photog, so sometimes real lunch is just not an option. :/ but I will try to plan better next time. I had marinated salty salmon in the fridge, but run out of time and didn't pack it with me. :( and what is - can of Raid?

Thank you!!! I am a wedding photog, so sometimes real lunch is just not an option. :/ but I will try to plan better next time. I had marinated salty salmon in the fridge, but run out of time and didn't pack it with me. :( and what is - can of Raid?

Bug spray! To prevent you from eating the larabars........................ If you find yourself again in a position where you may not be able to eat a sit down meal pack some hard boiled eggs, maybe some olives, and some hardy veg sticks like carrot & celery to nibble on. Just get into the habit of packing a cooler bag along side your camera bag and you'll be fine.

Bug spray! To prevent you from eating the larabars........................ If you find yourself again in a position where you may not be able to eat a sit down meal pack some hard boiled eggs, maybe some olives, and some hardy veg sticks like carrot & celery to nibble on. Just get into the habit of packing a cooler bag along side your camera bag and you'll be fine.

I kid you not.   I use Raid.

Ever known a reformed smoker?  I knew one at the office with a water pistol.  He couldn't get by with that today.   He would go outside and extinguish all of  the smokers ciggies while they were smoking.  It really wasn't copasinki but he was reformed.   He couldn't help himself.   They were wasting too much time out there anyway.  Someone always had to go for a smoke. He was 2nd in command but it still went over like a lead balloon. 

Raid.   Be careful, though.   Don't get it into your eyes.

Someone offers me a plate of multi-crap?  I treat it with love, cover it nicely and spray it with Raid when I get home.  Dumpster time.    I feel great.  Liberating.   Hmmmm mmmm.

The Sugar Carb Dragon doesn't play fairly.  He'll come at you anyway he can.  He'll sneak under the door, be waiting for you at the office potluck,  just sit in a corner at the office breakroom or hide behind the vending machines.  He's on a mission.

Who ya gonna call?  Larabar Busters.  

CB_ghostbusters_cast_jef_140226_16x9_608

Nobody puts baby in a corner.  :D  :P 

Who ya gonna call? Larabar Busters.

CB_ghostbusters_cast_jef_140226_16x9_608

Nobody puts baby in a corner. :D :P

LOLOLOLOL. Were you in the military? That cigarette story reminds me of us out in the smoke pit FOREVER running our mouths instead of working. Sorry taxpayers, I wasted a lot of your money during my six years in the Navy.

Thank you all for all your suggestions Even the funny one :)) I feel great today. I ate better today. I should have mentioned that I'm also a nursing mom, so I definitely need to eat more anyway. :)) I will be more careful next Saturday when it's time to shoot another wedding. I'll just pack a cooler with lunch and dinner and I won't have any Lara bars I promise. No bug spray needed. Lol lol

Thank you all for all your suggestions Even the funny one :)) I feel great today. I ate better today. I should have mentioned that I'm also a nursing mom, so I definitely need to eat more anyway. :)) I will be more careful next Saturday when it's time to shoot another wedding. I'll just pack a cooler with lunch and dinner and I won't have any Lara bars I promise. No bug spray needed. Lol lol

Yes, yes.   You need to eat more for both of you.     No Raid.  

Archived