What to Eat While Camping

ladyshanny

• Administrators

I just returned from a 10 day motorcycle camping trip and while I will fully admit that I was not following Whole30 at the time, we do try and create as many meals compliantly as possible.  And since "What can I eat while camping/road tripping?" is a fairly common question, I thought I would post a few of our meals.  

Feel free to add to this thread with what you eat while camping!

Note, we travel with a small-medium cooler and we stop every day for groceries.  Whatever is for dinner is served for breakfast and lunch the next day.  Then we stop in the afternoon before arriving at our campsite and get fresh supplies/ice etc.

This was hamburger night.  We found a 6 pack of 1/3 pound 100% Angus Beef Burgers which we fried with a bit of avocado oil.  Ignore the bottom left corner of the picture, Ray is still a bun eater...but I have covered up the offending bun.  ;)

photo%201_zpslaukuxfk.jpg

• Administrators

Last but not least. We referred to these meals as Cooler Scraps.  In this case it was leftover cooked chicken, a soft boiled egg (I did half a dozen of them while dinner was cooking the night before), half a pear, some tomato & cuke and a Wholly Guacamole mini.

photo 4_zpswbb1ys90.JPG

This was hamburger night.  We found a 6 pack of 1/3 pound 100% Angus Beef Burgers which we fried with a bit of avocado oil.  Ignore the bottom left corner of the picture, Ray is still a bun eater...but I have covered up the offending bun.   ;)

I LURVE your bun cover-up! :wub:

Archived