What if I'm not hungry?

Shawie

So today I haven't been feeling very hungry but I've been making myself eat my meals (5-6 hours in between).  Now that it's time for Meal 3 - I don't feel hungry.  Should I eat like I normally have been? Should I eat less and not force myself?  I know it's probably not a good idea to skip meal 3.  Please advise.  Thank you!

What day in W30 are you?

Make it on the smaller end of the template, but still have a meal. You need to keep that nutrition coming in. Use tonight's experience to help guide your meal sizes, water consumption, and activity level in the days ahead.

I'm experiencing the same thing.  I am on day two.  I had breakfast at 8am and couldn't finish my lunch (salad with tuna).

As kirkor said above you still need to eat. A lack of appetite can often be indicative that your hormones are out of whack, and this can be addressed by perservering with the three meals. If you find this happening again try to eat evenly around the plate (ie. some fat, some protein & some veg), then pack up the rest to eat as soon as you feel able. Your appetite will soon increase as your hormones settle.

Archived