Whole30 Newbie

Whole30Lizzie

I need tips I want this very badly and have actually been doing to program for almost a week and still haven't started counting days just because I don't want to fail ! I love saying healthy , it's my sweet tooth that gets me in trouble . I'm just trying to figure out how to get a Nice support group or someone I can talk with when I'm struggling with something . Any advice is greatly appreciate :) ! Have great day y'all

• Administrators

Tips or advice on what, specifically?  Just on building a support group?  Have you toured around our forum? There are lots of groups that started around when you did, you can go look through them and see if you want to join: http://forum.whole9life.com/forum/4-join-the-whole30/

As far as tips on dealing with the sweet tooth, you have to starve it. Don't sub fruits or dried fruits or nuts and nut butters when you are craving something sweet.  Kill it with protein and fat; olives and eggs, salmon and mayo, chicken thigh and avocado.

• Administrators

Question: can you have too much avocado? I use it as my fat source for almost every meal. Is this ok???

It's good to mix up fat sources but ultimately no, it's not inherently bad to have it at every meal.

Archived