Full Tilt Boogie

MeadowLily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did they say that was interesting about W30? +++ Well people immediately say "I don't eat much bread" then I explain that it's more than bread and the excuses start rolling. People have to find this on their own for the most part I think. Until they are fed up with feeling bad and ready to make changes they don't want to hear that what they are eating is less than healthy. Then (this is the fun part) they make sideways glances at how much I eat and little comments. I find the whole process amusing. I've always been the black sheep one in the family doing my own thing and not really caring what they think.

On a different note. I'm so glad to hear your DD is doing well. It takes a tremendous amount of strength to do what she did.

What did they say that was interesting about W30? +++ Well people immediately say "I don't eat much bread" then I explain that it's more than bread and the excuses start rolling. People have to find this on their own for the most part I think. Until they are fed up with feeling bad and ready to make changes they don't want to hear that what they are eating is less than healthy. Then (this is the fun part) they make sideways glances at how much I eat and little comments. I find the whole process amusing. I've always been the black sheep one in the family doing my own thing and not really caring what they think. On a different note. I'm so glad to hear your DD is doing well. It takes a tremendous amount of strength to do what she did.

Thanks Georgia... I am proud of her too.

As far as W30 - I know what you mean about comments on portiion sizes. I get them too. But if I dont eat enough I cant stick to 3 meals per day. This was my hardest adjusment,  I think due to the years of dieting.

Meadow Lily and friends...I'm back!! Time for w30 #2 for me. Been trying to sorta do it on my own...but we know how sorts works, don't we?? So, if you don't mind me being a few days behind, I am starting 8/23 today.

Question: has anyone ever heard of natural hazelnut flavor that did NOT have sugar or artificial sweeteners in it? I just discovered teechinno...hazelnut flavor, as a coffee substitute with coconut ill but it tastes too good to be true, so I have abstained today. Any wisdom on this subject?

My goals this w30 are to quit with the snacking and eat fuller, protein Ned veggie rich meals every meal.

Archived