Tina R

Download a 7 Day Shopping List for the new Whole30 Book

Although there isn't an official 7 day meal shopping list, I created my own for you to use with the new Whole30 book if you want. This is for one person. I was unable to find recipes for slow cooker beef brisket and plantains in the new Whole30 book. So I used the Braised Beef Brisket recipe instead. You will have to find a pan fried plantain recipe and add those ingredients to the list. I hope this helps. Enjoy!Shopping List for 7 day meal plan.pdf

If you're having trouble downloading the shopping list, try this link instead.

Edited by ShannonM816
add a new link to the shopping list

Wow - that must have taken you a lot of time.

To clarify, the 7 day meal plan does not call for plantain chips: it calls for pan-fried plantains.

Here's a recipe that would work: http://nomnompaleo.com/post/113854926293/fried-green-plantains-patacones-or-tostones

ETA: the beef brisket recipe is on page 214, so you used the right recipe (there is a side note with it on how to make adjustments for the slow cooker).

You're shopping list is great but be sure to take a look at the recipes before shopping because there are many that have substitutions that you had to buy for another meal so you can cut down considerably on the length of the list.

You're shopping list is great but be sure to take a look at the recipes before shopping because there are many that have substitutions that you had to buy for another meal so you can cut down considerably on the length of the list.

The shopping list Tina made is intended to be used for shopping for recipes in The Whole30 book's 7 day meal plan. All recipes in The Whole30 book are Whole30 compliant.  :)

I didn't mean the recipes weren't compliant. I meant that at the end of the recipe it sometimes says if you don't have x you can use y. For example, one of the recipes has kale but says you can substitute spinach.

Ahh ... thanks for clarifying Susan!  My misinterpretation - sorry!  :ph34r:

Thanks. I did look at the recipes in the whole30 book, wrote down the ingredients for each and then added them up. Feel free to do you own and upload it. I am sure people would love to have a choice because I know mine is not perfect.

Does this list include everything you need to make the mayo, ranch, dressings, etc? Thanks for doing this.

I did not include the mayo or sauces however since there are options to use Eggs or Canned Tuna in your Protein salad you should have and extra egg to use to make the mayo. Worst case you will have to go to the store on day 7. Good Luck!

This website won't allow you to download the shopping list anymore. Not sure why. If you can tag me on FB or leave a message here I am happy to send you my shopping list. It isn't perfect but it's a good start.

That's odd, I am able to download both embedded pdf and through the link that Shannon posted. It may be a matter of the browser you are using. This forum *sort of* works with Internet Explorer but is far more functional with another browser such as Chrome. Maybe try a different browser?

Tina R, Since Ghee is on your list , what is the item "Butter- 1 jar" on your list referring to? 

I think that goes with the line above it -- sunflower seed butter, 1 jar. (Be sure to check the ingredients label -- it's hard to find this around here without sugar in it. For most recipes, you can sub almond butter instead if that's easier to find.)

Is there a PDF Link for just the 7 Day Meal Plan (not the shopping list)?  I can photocopy the page out of the book, but it would be nice if I could just print it.

Thanks

I created my own and posted it at the top of this forum. You may need to try a different browser to download it. I will also post it on Facebook so you can download it from there. Enjoy!

I created my own and posted it at the top of this forum. You may need to try a different browser to download it. I will also post it on Facebook so you can download it from there. Enjoy!

Is there a PDF Link for just the 7 Day Meal Plan (not the shopping list)?  I can photocopy the page out of the book, but it would be nice if I could just print it.

Thanks

The 7 Day Meal Plan is not available as a downloadable item. It's only available in The Whole30 book.