Tina R

Download a 7 Day Shopping List for the new Whole30 Book

On 8/23/2015 at 11:41 AM, Tina R said:

Although there isn't an official 7 day meal shopping list, I created my own for you to use with the new Whole30 book if you want. This is for one person. I was unable to find recipes for slow cooker beef brisket and plantains in the new Whole30 book. So I used the Braised Beef Brisket recipe instead. You will have to find a pan fried plantain recipe and add those ingredients to the list. I hope this helps. Enjoy!Shopping List for 7 day meal plan.pdf

If you're having trouble downloading the shopping list, try this link instead.

I can download the list but I'm not sure which book you are referring to. 

43 minutes ago, Divachef said:

I can download the list but I'm not sure which book you are referring to. 

The  meal plan download is for The Whole30: The 30‑Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom. Enjoy!

Thank you so much. I read the book until late in the night and read over the 7 day meal plan this morning. I'm going away for 4 days and plan to start Jan 2 so I was planning on working on the list on the plane but was really happy to see your list today.  I cleaned out a couple of cabinets this morning so I just need to shop. Unfortunately I'll be shopping on New Years Day but I don't have a choice. I did pick out a few items on Amazon that I don't expect to find at Stop N Shop. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have chronic pain issues that flare up when I stand too long. Cooking and washing up usually gives me problems and I am  still recovering from having thanksgiving and Christmas at my house.   Pain is one of the main reasons I'm committing to this plan. I'm hoping all the science about autoimmune disease and diet proves true for me. Need to lose 30 lbs as well so I will watch portion sizes and one serving of fruit and nuts per day.  

2 hours ago, NorK1 said:

Thank you so much. I read the book until late in the night and read over the 7 day meal plan this morning. I'm going away for 4 days and plan to start Jan 2 so I was planning on working on the list on the plane but was really happy to see your list today.  I cleaned out a couple of cabinets this morning so I just need to shop. Unfortunately I'll be shopping on New Years Day but I don't have a choice. I did pick out a few items on Amazon that I don't expect to find at Stop N Shop. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have chronic pain issues that flare up when I stand too long. Cooking and washing up usually gives me problems and I am  still recovering from having thanksgiving and Christmas at my house.   Pain is one of the main reasons I'm committing to this plan. I'm hoping all the science about autoimmune disease and diet proves true for me. Need to lose 30 lbs as well so I will watch portion sizes and one serving of fruit and nuts per day.  

Check out Nom Nom Paleo and Well Fed for some great recipes. Well Fed also has tips for a weekly cookup so you can get most of the food prepared on one day and then quickly put together plates during the week. Good Luck!

I will have to make some changes and substitutions due to allergies and religious restrictions, but this is a good start, thank you.

Thank you for this list. I have spent way too much time looking for it on the Whole30 web site.  You have saved me the pain of going to the grocery everyday to get the one ingredient I didn't have!

You are amazing and have just saved my life! I will have to adjust this for 2 people since my fiance and I are both starting Monday, but that won't take nearly as long as it must have taken you to create this! Thanks SO much, Tina!