Klassyart W30 log starting Day 11

klassyart

Reading thru the forum led me to decide to log the rest of my W30. And I know I'm not drinking enough water or really actually eating enough after seeing some of the other logs. Everything I list will be made using W30 recipes and compliant.

Day 11

2 fried eggs (olive oil spray in skillet because ghee makes them stick) eggs, one and a half turkey sausage patty, sliced tomatoes

Lunch was 6 chicken wings and a large salad with ranch dressing

Dinner will be stuffed pepper. Don't have kale or squash but am putting in a whole lot of spinach and chopped romaine. Roasted mix of white and sweet potatoes, ketchup. Half cup raspberries.

M1- two eggs fried in ghee in avocado slices. NomNom recipe.

M2- restaurant taco salad. Requested no cheese, sour cream or tortilla chips and extra salsa. Worked beautifully

So, the rest of the day I had diarrhea and I think it was the avocado. I don't like them but it was tolerable but I've rumbled all day. Didn't want anything for dinner. Ate a few sweet potato fries leftover from last night.

Drank 2 oranginas made with sparkling water and 1-2 Tbsp frozen orange concentrate, lime squeeze.

Don't know if W30 allows a skipped meal but there's no way I want anything in my stomach right now.

Day 13

Ate regular meals today. Feeling better.

M1- 2 eggs, 1-1/2 turkey sausage patties, half tomato

M2- leftover pot roast with carrots, celery, squash: cup do leftover taco salad from yesterday's lunch

M3- ribeye steak, roasted potatoes, half tomato

I know I didn't eat enough veggies today, but I think that was part of my tummy problem, too many crucifer out types.

Started a jar of sauerkraut.

Day 14

M1- two fried eggs over roasted potatoes and ketchup

Went on hike and had a few apple slices on a break. Had an oranginas when I got back.

M2- Leftover beef stew and leftover taco salad from lunch yesterday: half an apple dipped in sunshine sauce

M3- huge salad! Topped with a hard boiled egg and leftover steak: dressing was balsamic vinaigrette NomNom.

Day 15 - Halfway through! Yea!

M1- two eggs over potatoes, half tomato, cup of salad from last night, but I didn't eat it all. Two apple slices

M2- half a stuffed pepper under two eggs, two Apple slices

M3- company to watch football in afternoon. They had chips and dips and I added a veggie platter with Sunshine dip and also made chocolate chili and called it a meat dip they could eat with Scoops chips (they loved it). I tried jicama on my platter and I love it! It will be a great addition to salads and I'll have to see what else to do with it.

So, my day was a bit irregular, but I made it through. The absolute hardest part was putting it all away without putting that chip that fell out of the bag into my mouth or licking the spoon from the onion dip, etc. but I made it and I'm proud. After they left I sat down and had a bowl of chili. I counted all the veggies I snacked on all afternoon as my salad for M3.

Day 16

M1- two scrambled eggs with celery and onions but couldn't eat but half of it. Roasted potatoes

M2- bed of spinach topped with pork BBQ

M3- chicken salad with apple, onion, few almonds, half sweet potato (roasted fries) and a extra dollop of mayo on top!

Stomach hasn't felt great. I think it was too much chili that's a bit spicy for me. Was up until 3:00 last night for no reason at all. Took a nap today and got out my sleep mask for tonight.

Last couple of days having intermittent cramps pain in my lower right side. I had this in April and it lasted about ten days and disappeared. It's nagging at me.

I am sorry you are not feeling well, but big congratulations to you! Not just for the mayo, but for the perseverance! You rock. Feel better soon.

Thanks, Seafarer. Slept really good last night and feel much better. I don't think my system handle raw veggies very well, so I'm going to roast and stir fry for awhile and see how that feels.

Day 17

M1- leftover scrambled eggs with onions and celery, roasted potatoes and ketchup

M2- chicken salad over big bed of romaine and spinach with dollop of ranch dressing (W30 style), half an apple

M3- very late eating after outdoor concert, so it was rest of chicken salad and sweet potato fries dipped in Sunshine sauce. Had a large oranginas that I took to the concert (2Tbsp. Frozen orange concentrate and sparkling water), a few fries.

Hiked again today so I'm going to bed. Just remembered there's an early hike tomorrow, have to get up at 6:30 so I can eat before I go.

Day 18

Wanted to have breakfast before going hiking so got up at 6:30. Glad I did. This was a short 2-mile hike but one I've never done and the group was very experienced hikers which I am not. A very fast pace for me but I kept up - in the back of the pack - and sweated like a pig as usual. Come to think of it, pigs don't even sweat, do they? Anyway..

M1- two eggs over potatoes with ketchup

M2- leftover pork BBQ over a bed of spinach and sweet potato fries dipped in sunshine sauce

Had an oranginas when I got back; got hungry about 3:00 and ate a hard boiled egg with some ranch dressing

M3- a delicious meal of pork chops and applesauce per W30 recipe over a bed of greens. Also baked my package of W30 compliant bacon this afternoon so I can use the fat this week in cooking. Have to make more ghee tomorrow. But oh, what a treat the bacon was!

Still don't have loose clothes but I sure do have a lot more energy. Loving the feeling of Health!

Day 20

M1- two eggs, sweet potato, tomato

M2- ate out. Taco salad with just greens, olives and taco meat

M3- pork chops and applesauce again but still good. Roasted cauliflower and green salad with ranch dressing

Made mayo for the second time and it was successful! Yay!

Day 21

Went on a hike up at Black Mountain and it was a leisurely one for a change and very nice. Beautiful morning!

M1- two eggs, tomato Just wasn't hungry this morning

M2- huge late of tuna salad on a bed of spinach. Added celery and apple and ranch dressing

Hard boiled egg around 3:00. Guess the hike used up some calories and I was hungry. Stocked up on olive oil for future mayo. :)

M3- made the chicken hash in the book and I love it! Another keeper from Melissa Joulwan. Can't wait to have it again tomorrow.

Big thunderstorm and drop in temperature. Turned really dark at 5:30 and let loose. Now a gentle rain with rolling thunder in the distance. Always reminds me of Garth Brooks.

Day 22

Yesterday and today I was hungry about 3:30 (had hiked each day too) but ate a hardboiled egg with ranch and that did me until dinner. I may have eaten an egg but I was thinking chocolate. At the same time I found myself saying I know it will satisfy me in a much better way to eat an egg. Before I would never even think about eating an egg. So that's a real positive for me.

M1- pork chop, applesauce, sweet potato

M2- chocolate chili over huge romaine bed

M3- leftover chicken hash, applesauce

Day 23

M1- half a stuffed green pepper with two eggs on top

M2- protein chicken salad on a bed of broccoli slaw drizzled with ranch - love that stuff

M3- went to outdoor concert and had a burger, no bun, lots of tomato slices. Came home and ate a few bites of leftover chicken hash while DH ate an ice cream cone. I didn't even want to lick it while I held it for him until we got home. And it was chocolate! Whew!

Day 25

Somewhere I missed a day. Oh well

M1- three eggs, two sausage, tomato

M2- chicken salad over big bed of broccoli slaw with ranch drizzled

M3- eight small chicken wings, broccoli slaw with ranch

Made mayo for third time. This time me egg was right out of the fridge and I used lemon juice that wasn't fresh squeezed and it still worked! Yay! Now I'm wondering if I'm eating too much of it. I use it in protein salad and I use at least a third to a half cup there, and in ranch dressing, I make only a half cup at a time. I'm the only one eating it, too. So, if a moderator ever reads this, let me know if I'm eating too much fat.

Day 26

M1- two eggs over leftover chicken hash

M2- chicken salad over romaine lettuce and carrot bed drizzled with ranch

M3- chicken wings and side of green beans, onions, red pepper, sautéed and drizzled with balsamic glaze

Haven't had any kind of legumes for ages, so will see how they affect me. Feeling a bit hungry but don't really want anything. I'll just go to bed early.

Day 27

Green beans weren't too hard on me but I definitely was a bit off.

M1- two eggs over half a stuffed pepper

M2- leftover bits. Some spaghetti meat sauce and spaghetti squash, some chicken salad with extra carrots and two chicken wings

M3- very late after spending two hours on the phone trying to get my email working again. Lost my appetite over that. Just had four meatballs and some tomato sauce. I don't like the sauce. Next time I'll either try blending it all with a stick blender or not use the carrots and celery.

Totally frustrating day. Third day in a row waiting for a service tech to show up and still haven't seen him.

Day 27

Green beans weren't too hard on me but I definitely was a bit off.

M1- two eggs over half a stuffed pepper

M2- leftover bits. Some spaghetti meat sauce and spaghetti squash, some chicken salad with extra carrots and two chicken wings

M3- very late after spending two hours on the phone trying to get my email working again. Lost my appetite over that. Just had four meatballs and some tomato sauce. I don't like the sauce. Next time I'll either try blending it all with a stick blender or not use the carrots and celery.

Totally frustrating day. Third day in a row waiting for a service tech to show up and still haven't seen him.

Hi Klassy,

How frustrating when your are "waiting" for help.  Hope your tech issues get resolved quickly.

FYI, if you have a COSTCO near you....their KIRKLAND MARINARA SAUCE is 100% compliant and delish.  We just bought a "different kind" also 100% compliant but not as good.  As soon as that batch is finished...back to KIRKLAND.  I know you have your own garden and like to make everything...but I just thought I would share. :D

Hi Klassy,

How frustrating when your are "waiting" for help.  Hope your tech issues get resolved quickly.

FYI, if you have a COSTCO near you....their KIRKLAND MARINARA SAUCE is 100% compliant and delish.  We just bought a "different kind" also 100% compliant but not as good.  As soon as that batch is finished...back to KIRKLAND.  I know you have your own garden and like to make everything...but I just thought I would share. :D

I'll look and see if SAMs has it. Always nice t have a jar or two handy. I no longer have a veggie garden but go to the Farmers Market every week and still love to do my own cooking. No more canning, though. I freeze a lot of stuff and my SIL keeps me supplied with deer meat for jerky.

Computer working fine now but iPad is royally messed up. Can receive but now in duplicate, and can't send. So frustrating.

Day 28

After having no appetite yesterday, I think I made up for it today. And what combinations!

M1- two eggs over leftover chocolate chili and sweet potato bites

M2- huge chicken salad with celery, roasted walnuts, eggs and apple in it over bed of romaine

M3- two hamburgers with sauerkraut and ketchup, sweet potato bites with balsamic glaze drizzled on them

Loving the sauerkraut just like I love the mayo. Heading to SAMs tomorrow for a restock of boneless chicken thighs, whole chickens,a big steak to eat on Day 30 which also happens to be my birthday, lemons and limes. I really hate paying 79 cents for a lemon.

Archived