Klassyart W30 log starting Day 11

klassyart

Day 25....So, if a moderator ever reads this, let me know if I'm eating too much fat.

I read someone else's post that was worried about having too much fat and jmcbn said it was really hard to overdo the fat, so I am betting you are fine.

On my first W30 I was really careful about the fat.... too much so..... and I lost 12 pounds. This time I did not have a weight goal - just decided I didn't want to be hungry, ever, and I am just enjoying the mayo & the ghee. I still dropped a little over 10 pounds in 30 days, so I think it must be true.... really hard to overdo it.  :)

How did you make your marinara sauce? The one with carrots.

Day 29

M1- two eggs over steak bites, sweet potatoes

M2- chicken salad over romaine and half an apple

M3- 1-1/2 hamburger topped with sauerkraut and ketchup. I know it sounds weird but I like it. And sweet potatoes

Day 29 and last night I read where most cooking sprays have soy. Gosh, that's one label I didn't bother to read and I used it every morning to fry my eggs. Then I went to SAMs and picked up my Vitamin D-3 and happened to read the label and it, too has soy! Well, I'm chalking that up as a learning experience and will at least eliminate the spray.

Day 29 and last night I read where most cooking sprays have soy. Gosh, that's one label I didn't bother to read and I used it every morning to fry my eggs. Then I went to SAMs and picked up my Vitamin D-3 and happened to read the label and it, too has soy! Well, I'm chalking that up as a learning experience and will at least eliminate the spray.

I found out a few days in that the cooking spray I was using had soy, too. :(  It's gone to the side, and I just fry my eggs in olive oil. Less convenient, but I guess the soy was the price of the convenience to begin with!  I feel you.  :(

Day 30 - But will keep on keeping on.

M1- two eggs, Kalua pork and tomatoes

M2- chicken salad on bed of romaine and half an apple

M3- great big grilled steak and a salad for my birthday dinner. Went to an early evening movie and it was hard to small the popcorn at that time of day, but DH ate it all and knew not even to offer me any.

Bought a pair of slacks a size smaller but they are a bit stretchy but they fit nicely. I couldn't have done that on my birthday last year so I am happy. Still won't step on the scales for another 30 days though. I think most of my magic is yet to appear.

Day 30 - But will keep on keeping on.

M1- two eggs, Kalua pork and tomatoes

M2- chicken salad on bed of romaine and half an apple

M3- great big grilled steak and a salad for my birthday dinner. Went to an early evening movie and it was hard to small the popcorn at that time of day, but DH ate it all and knew not even to offer me any.

Bought a pair of slacks a size smaller but they are a bit stretchy but they fit nicely. I couldn't have done that on my birthday last year so I am happy. Still won't step on the scales for another 30 days though. I think most of my magic is yet to appear.

Good for you -- enjoy your day and slacks

Day 32

M1- two eggs over roasted potatoes with ketchup

M2- salad from Food City with 5 bites of ham on it, oil, vinegar, strawberries

M3- steak and roasted potatoes with ketchup.

Long day spent at Apple getting everything back in order. Hope it works tomorrow.

Day 34

M1- two eggs over potatoes. Going back to spraying pan. Eggs stick in ghee. Bowl of egg drop soup. Yum!

M2- chicken salad over bed of angel hair carrots, drizzled with ranch. Pineapple chunks.

M3- four meatballs with W30 tomato sauce on bed of zoodles. Another yum!

Played with my new Spiralizer and had a fun time. I did carrots, zucchini, white potatoes and sweet potatoes. I sautéed the zoodles tonight but tomorrow I'll try them raw with my chicken salad. Made a double batch of mayo and used lime juice this time. Worked again! I think I like the lime better than the lemon.

Archived