Day 7 and feeling horrible

sarahcs09

Hello All,

I recently joined the challenge on 9/6. The first 2 days I felt fantastic. By day 3, it has been a steady decline. I am so exhausted, I feel sick, and my stomach feels like I have a massive water bloat. My fiance is doing this with me as well and we both have similar complaints. Does this get better? I want to see this through the full 30 days, but I don't think I can feel this sick much longer. I am not a caffeine drinker, but I have had to cave and have coffee (black) a couple times already.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Does it get better?

Thanks,

Sarah

Did you add anything new to your diet? As in, "wow, I haven't eaten broccoli in years and now here I am eating it 2 meals a day!" Just as eliminating foods can make a difference adding foods can too. Try a diet log (just foods, not quantitites) to see if you can pinpoint what foods may or may not be causing your symptoms.

• Moderators

Many people feel a bit sick through the first 2 weeks, so you should start feeling better soon. Your level of discomfort sounds worse than many, so it would help to know what you are eating. And it helps to know how much you are eating too because you can feel bad from not eating enough or from not eating enough of some things.

Archived