Insanity, but perfectly fine with me

Mitch55

I'm gonna get me... gonna get me one of these... They pictured the 4 burner, but the model is a 6 burner with the griddle and 2 ovens with a plus velocity burner trajectory of 2 steaks and vegetables per fractional time period... Do I need it???  HAHA  NO... But it's cool... I'll have to get a home improvement loan for the whole kitchen, but I'm going to do it if my county doesn't have a problem with it...

The only problem is, I will have to knock out a few cabinets and put the fridge in the spare bedroom, but all in the name of sacrifice... Tim the tool man who???

http://www.culinarydepotinc.com/p-110437-southbend-s60dd-2gl-s-series-restaurant-range.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CSE&utm_term=110437&utm_campaign=Southbend&st-t=ggl_cse_Southbend_110437&gdftrk=gdfV23516_a_7c1516_a_7c7146_a_7c110437&gclid=COuV5ImQsscCFQ-maQod9AYPJg

Oh, I posted the wrong one... The model for a house would be the 4601DD-2gr... The other one was a constant on pilot, which would require a constant on hood and A/C according to thier tech rep... AKA, a lot of electricity and gas for nothing

This is the one I'm going to run by the local codes to see if I can do it... For some reason, they don't like taking pictures of every unit... Picture it with the 2gr, or 2 foot griddle on the right side

http://www.southbendnc.com/downloads/SBspecs/range/400/460.pdf

Oh heck... I say we all just go to Mitch55's house & use his!  :D

Fine with me... There will be an admiration fee of $5 to look at Firestarter Jolene (That will be her name)  through the window, $10 to enter her kitchen, $15 to turn her on, and $20 to touch her stainless steel sides and hear her purr... HAHA

I'm going to ask the Fire dept. and if need be the county on Tuesday if I get a chance, and present them the spec sheet... If all is good, I'm off to the loan officer...

Fine with me... There will be an admiration fee of $5 to look at Firestarter Jolene (That will be her name)  through the window, $10 to enter her kitchen, $15 to turn her on, and $20 to touch her stainless steel sides and hear her purr... HAHA

I'm going to ask the Fire dept. and if need be the county on Tuesday if I get a chance, and present them the spec sheet... If all is good, I'm off to the loan officer...

But FREE for those who ooh & ahhh appropriately and offer to share, with you, the food they cook, right?  :D "Firestarter Jolene".... VERY good!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived