Starting September 14th - Accountability

Itsmegdean

Just got back from the store, where I picked up a couple things for re-intro. I'm going to try non-gluten grains first then move on to dairy. I also brought home some dark chocolate as a treat. 

I'm surprised that I'm saying this, but my body has never felt as good as it does right now. I'm a 61-year-old woman, and I was heavy all my life until I had gastric bypass surgery in 2002. This is the first time since then that I've altered my diet in any way, and it's been a fantastic eye-opener. My gut issues are under control, and today I realized for the first time that I no longer have tinnitus (ringing in the ears). I covered both ears and didn't hear any noise! Nearly cried--not expecting that at all. So I think I'm going to continue doing paleo after re-entry to some degree. What a gift this has been. I owe my doctor big-time for recommending that I try this.

This forum has been awesome also. It's been a great support. I'm going to keep coming back here for a while, assuming I don't go insane on Wednesday, dive headfirst into Baskin-Robbins, and blow up the whole experiment. I'm pretty sure that won't happen. I feel too good right now.

I'm nearly crying because of this! I've had constant tinnitus for just over a year and this is giving me hope! Fingers crossed I have a similar result! I'm starting my first W30 next week. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived