nausea

rbesser

I am on day 14 of my whole 30. The first week went well and I haven't been feeling anything on the expected days. But the past few days I have felt disgusting and nauseous. I dont really know what to do because the thought of meat makes me want to throw up but im not going to just eat veggies. I feel gross and sick. I don't know if this is just not good for my body because I have never felt like this when I am a vegetarian.

i like fish but ive been sick of it lately and i eat eggs sometimes but they gross me out usually

friday:

breakfast:half an avocado

lunch: califlower mash and pork carnitas

dinner: steak with cimichurri, onions, mushrooms, guac, broccoli and a salad

saturday:

woke up late so I only had a nectarine for breakfast

lunch: hotdog with a salad onions and mushrooms

dinner: salad, chicken breast and avocado slices

sunday: woke up late so i had brunch

bruch: omelet with broccoli and red peppers, potatoes

dinner: zoodles with shrimp and the red sauce (forget what its called but its from the book)

So part of the problem may be from only eating 2 meals a day/not enough daily, and it sounds like sleep might be a current challenge also?

Are there changes you can make when you go to bed, to limit the chances of you oversleeping, and that will enable you to have three template-based meals daily?

Also, how much water are you drinking daily?

I was just sleeping later because it was the weekend (and sleeping in is only till 9) but I could believe the not eating enough issue...when I am disenchanted with the food I eat though I just can't getn myself to eat alot. Also my stomach isnt so big so I usually eat small meals and then I'm not hungry until the next one. During the week I wake up at 8 or before but still eat a small breakfast because I just can't forcedown a lot of food. I have been not paying attention to water as much as I usually do so that could be it too.

Aim for drinking 1/2 an ounce of water per pound of body weight daily.

Within an hour after waking, start with at least a mini meal of protein, veg and fat, and work your way up to a bigger meal. Eat around the plate, consuming bites of protein, veg and fat until you are full or can't continue. Save the leftovers for eating at a later meal.

Archived