Login with mobile app?

LacyinTX

I set up my account on my desktop by logging in with Facebook. As instructed during the setup I set a local password in order to use the mobile version, but I can't seem to get logged in with my mobile. I have my mobile set to login with my email and the local password. No luck.

Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks!

L

I set up my account on my desktop by logging in with Facebook. As instructed during the setup I set a local password in order to use the mobile version, but I can't seem to get logged in with my mobile. I have my mobile set to login with my email and the local password. No luck.

Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks!

L

You could try clicking the 'Log in with Facebook' button on the log in form. This should appear even on the mobile version.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been getting an error message the last two days when trying to log into Tapatalk. My password and username are correct (I can log in from my computer). Here is the message:

Login Failed: You have either entered an invalid username/password, or your administrator has restricted access via Tapatalk.

So, what's going on?

I've been getting an error message the last two days when trying to log into Tapatalk. My password and username are correct (I can log in from my computer). Here is the message:

Login Failed: You have either entered an invalid username/password, or your administrator has restricted access viaTapatalk.

So, what's going on?

Hey, Robin, yeah, I'm still having trouble :/

In case Robin doesn't see this right away and you are going crazy, have you clicked on the link from your computer and looked around at the site. It looks to me like there is a ton of information on there.

Just deleted it from my phone and reinstalled, its working now : )

Oh awesome. I tried to download it to my new smart phone, but couldn't do it. It said something about not being authorized. Did you buy it from the site or straight from your phone? I may have to call T-mobile to do it or possibly download it to my Kindle Fire. That may be even more fun.

Oh..let me update everyone. At 10pm (maybe a little bit later) last night, my phone told me I had an email. I checked it and it sayd my "payment and login had been authorized". For kicks, I clicked on my Tapatalk icon and I got right on. It is so slick and cool!! I love it. When I wake up at 2am for no good reason, I can check in with the East Coast posters..oh wait..that's not the purpose. :)

• 2 months later...

Is this app available for Android? What is the name of the app, I thought I had downloaded it, but now I can't find anything on my phone.

Also, are there any apps that are recommended or used for a daily journal other than a forum?

Archived