Heartburn/Acid Reflux?

ktaffy

Are you drinking black coffee and regular tea?  If so, think about lopping those off.  That will help with heartburn.  I can't drink any caffeine after noontime.  Try Coconut Vinegar on your salads and roasted vege.  It's mild and pleasant.  It might help with the acid reflux/heartburn.     It's a little hair of the dog that bit you and it works.   My favorite is Coconut Secret.  

CST003_Xl.jpg

The coconut vinegar might help as Meadow Lily has suggested, or you could try a spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar followed by a glass of water after each meal as the issue is generally not enough acid in the stomach rather than too much meaning your stomach has to churn around the available acid more violently causing a back flow...

Traditional antacids help temporarily but actually aggravate the problem long term.

Thank you Meadow Lily! I cut out the black coffee and I'm just drinking one cup of tea. My heartburn is better thank goodness! I think I will give that vinegar a try anyway! Looks really good.

jmcbn-- I was wondering how to use the apple cider vinegar. I've read that-- you're right about the "not enough." And because I read Chris Kresser's articles and Dr Mercola I've quit Nexium completely now thank god!! Thanks for your help!

Kim

Archived