Day 17 and cravings are BAD!!

Man. I am 28 weeks and have been faithfully on plan and am on Day 17- its been tough but I notice a HUGE change in so many areas (energy mainly). I was reeeaaaally hoping my cravings would have subsided by now. This is my 4th Whole30 (2nd time thru during a pregnancy) and it is so different. I wasn't eating terrobly before, so I am kind of at a loss.

I am not even "snacky" anymore and feel full from meal to meal....but my cravings are seriously more intense than they have ever been (this is my 4th pregnancy)- Anyway...just looking for support ...someone twll me it gets better and goes away even while pregnant so I don't go indulge in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with sharp cheddat followed by ice cream. Haha. Because that is all I want right now.

Sure! Measurements are approximate bc I don't actually measure anything.

The past 2 days:

Meal 1: 4 eggs, 1 medium sweet potato chopped, 1/2 onion chopped, 1 bell pepper chopped, all sauteed in a liberal amount of CO topped with 3/4- 1 whole avocado, 1 apple or banana with 1-2 tablespoons of almond butter. 1 cup Coffee with coconut cream and cinnamon (This is the same just about every day).

Meal 2: Grilled chicken breast over a few handfuls of mixed greens with crumbled bacon, tomato, handful walnuts, baby carrots, 1/2 avocado and topped with paleo ranch, palm side of fruit (usually berries) and a baked sweet potato or white potato if Im out of sweet with a tab of ghee or grassfed butter.

Meal 3: 1/2 lb beef burger (mixed in bacon pieces) topped with carmelized onions and mushrooms (sauteed in avocado oil), copious amounts of guacamole, spicy aeoli sauce (egg, avocado oil, spices), largish side salad of mixed greens with tomato, bell pepper, balsamic/evoo dressing.

Meal 1: same as previous day except sub 1 egg with diced chicken left from lunch day before

Meal 2: baked sweet potato with ghee, 1 banana drizzled with melted almond butter, mixed green salad topped with shredded salsa chicken and guacamole, 1 cup cauliflower

Meal 3- 10-15 celery sticks with paleo ranch, 9 buffalo wings (baked, homemade sauce with ghee) also dipped in paleo ranch, 1 baked white potato with ghee, salad of spinach, chives, cilantro and red onion with balsamic dressing.

Archived