Did You Subscribe to the Whole30 Daily Emails?

cindytree

Have any of you subscribed to the Whole30 Daily emails? Did they help? Was it worth the $14.95?

Yes and yes!  They give you much more information than just reading The Rules and have quite a lot of resources (I saved all mine).  I ended up looking forward to opening one everyday.

Yes. I loved them. I looked forward to them every day. And I was sad when I completed my Whole30 and didn't get them anymore. Totally worth it.

On each one you have click a link to say "I did another day successfully", and there were some days that wanting to be able to click that link was a big part of getting through my day compliantly.

• Moderators

Definitely worth it the first time around. Makes you feel like you're part of a tribe and gives you really great, useful information--and all kinds of important stuff to ponder for Whole 30 and how you'll choose to live thereafter. I've even saved mine in a folder and looked at them in subsequent Whole 30s after the first one. Invaluable!

I didn't subscribe the first time, but my second W30 was successful mostly due to the daily emails. My first time, I was just mindlessly following rules, and after reintro, my off-roading got a little (a lot) out of control. The second time, the W30 Daily helped me think about what I was doing and better prepared me for Post W30.

Totally worth it. I saved the emails and reread them occasionally.

Archived