Cough drops!

Meg Poore Tuttle

• 3 months later...

I drink a lot of herbal tea at home, and in a different post Tom, I think you said cough drops were not medicine, but what do you do when you are hacking in the middle of church services? can't really run out and get a cup of tea. I gave up and used cough drops today, but wondered if there were any compliant cough drops. (the virus that's been going around is leaving behind a cough for 6 weeks)

craftygrrl -

While we don't think cough drops are medicine, and we'd love to see you engineer another solution (maybe a natural remedy tea before church?), there are some circumstances where you make the best decision you can. This was one of those (been there, for sure). There are no compliant cough drops that we know of, so do your best to avoid them in future, but they won't likely cause too much trouble with your program.

craftygrrl -

While we don't think cough drops are medicine, and we'd love to see you engineer another solution (maybe a natural remedy tea before church?), there are some circumstances where you make the best decision you can. This was one of those (been there, for sure). There are no compliant cough drops that we know of, so do your best to avoid them in future, but they won't likely cause too much trouble with your program.

thank you, I did drink an herbal tea before church, but as I said, halfway through.... thanks again

During my last W30 I got a cold too, and I read on one of the blog posts a recommendation to try an herbal tea by Traditional Medicinals called Throat Coat. It helped quite a bit with my sore throat I think, maybe it would help your cough? (again, not helpful for in the middle of church...that ALWAYS happens to me too!! But maybe another kind of tea to try!)

Feel better!

Archived