What did everyone have for lunch?

@jhmomi what exactly is ghee again I know that is ONE thing were allowed to have and @Runningforme82, I think that is one of my problems is I need to have one source of good fats at every meal! I usually have avacado or cook stuff with olive oil but i dont think thats enough..someone will have to chime in here but what are some good sources of fat we can eat with every meal?

• Moderators

Pulled chuck roast with cauliflower-carrot puree, water, and a bottle of GT Dave's Hibiscus kombucha.

@jhmomi what exactly is ghee again I know that is ONE thing were allowed to have and @Runningforme82, I think that is one of my problems is I need to have one source of good fats at every meal! I usually have avacado or cook stuff with olive oil but i dont think thats enough..someone will have to chime in here but what are some good sources of fat we can eat with every meal?

Ghee is cooked/clarified butter. I cook with it a lot because it handles heat well and tastes good.

You can add fats to meals with cooking oils - olive, coconut, beef tallow, ghee. You can eat high fat foods like olives, avocado, coconut butter, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts, or cashews. You can include proteins with a good dose of fat - canned sardines or tuna packed in olive oil, pork, sausage, chuck roast, etc.

Archived