Back on my feet and ready to go! Whole 30 starts today!! Again :)

C_Cezeaux

I'm back! And excited to be here!! :)  This will be my 2nd full W30.  My first was extended into a Whole Almost-60 before I was wiped out by a ridiculous work schedule, dental surgery, and then eye surgery two weeks ago. 

Sadly, I lost much of the progress I had made during my recoveries.  I am in shape - just no the shape I want to be.  I would prefer to step out of "round," thank you very much!  For the most part I stayed with healthy food, but let some alternative sweeteners creep in, the occasional shot of real sugar, and picked up the bad habit of eating in a recliner in front of tv or computer again.  And let's not even get started talking about that corn chip habit...  Time to reboot.  And it would be so much easier with some buddies to go through it with.

This time, I am prepped and ready!  My goals are on paper.  My emergency plan made, white board posted.  Bring it on!!

There are a bunch of us that post under Reintroductions on the "TigerTots of the CFC" thread. We all did a W30 that started on September 1. For some is was the second or third W30. Many of us are continuing on and making it a W60. You are more than welcome to join us. These ladies and gentlemen are some of the kindest, caring and supportive people you'll ever get to know.

Archived