Starting October 4, 2015. Ready for this

MoreEnergyPlease

That would be great. I kept checking here and figured all were doing great as no one was posting. I had wine 2 different nights and had a few beers after my race on Sunday. I felt as expected...not great, but not awful. I don't feel as tempted as I used to, though, to have wine during the evenings as much and I'd love to stay that way. I just feel so much better not drinking.

I've only introduced (other than wine and beer) peanut butter, beans in one bowl of soup, and plain oatmeal at one breakfast. I was going to try dairy today but woke up with some minor cramps (that time of month) and didn't want to confuse any pms symptoms I was having with any dairy reactions, so I'm holding off. I'm surprisingly not as disappointed about waiting as I thought I'd be. I'm doing the reintroduction so much slower than I ever thought too.

Ever since I have been paying attention to low FODMAP, I have felt so much better. I do miss apples and avacados, though, and hoping I will be able to reincorporate them at some point.

How is everyone else? Let me know what thread you start, Michele, if you do...thanks!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like everyone is doing awesome!

Should I set up a thread on the post whole 30 board? I could use the support! I've had some success with reintroduction, but I've also been indulging in a glass of wine almost every night while my Mom has been in town;) She heads home tomorrow and I'd like to do a strict 3 or 4 W30 days before I reintroduce gluten. I've managed to take off another 1/2 lb. which feels great!

That's so great that reintroduction has been going well for you. Have you reintroduced all but gluten? You're very disciplined if you can have only 1 glass of wine with your mom (don't beat yourself up, you deserve to indulge once in a while and can get back on track again).

I'm a member of a closed FB group that is great!  It's way more active than this board.  Granted there are no moderators but it's always been great advice and when something is in question they refer newbies to this board to get moderator's opinions.  Let me know if interested.

• 1 month later...

Archived