Reset?

Jewelfighting4fit

Poo...was in a hurry to get out the door this morning and had already prepared my salad for lunch - reached in the fridge and grabbed 2 oz. of tuna. Only after consuming it did I realize it contains soy. Day 7. I am not starting over. I'll continue with the Whole30 and if at 30 days I think I need to do it again, which I suspect I will anyway, I'll do so and hope for even better results.

The only thing that makes this program so difficult for me is getting out the door in the morning AND getting a workout in. Well, no red wine. :)

I found a paleo dinner roll recipe. Read the ingredients to find they were all whole30 compliant. Made it, ate it and was so stoked about it. I am working two jobs right now, So I'm reading the book as I go. Sure enough I just read the no baking rule right after I arrived home. Super bummed :(. Today is day 9, or is it back to day 1...?

I found a paleo dinner roll recipe. Read the ingredients to find they were all whole30 compliant. Made it, ate it and was so stoked about it. I am working two jobs right now, So I'm reading the book as I go. Sure enough I just read the no baking rule right after I arrived home. Super bummed :(. Today is day 9, or is it back to day 1...?

Read this article and decide:http://whole30.com/2014/06/really-start-whole30/

Archived