My Whole30 results!!

Blissfulnewme

I completed my Whole30 in spite of having a cold (and other challenges) in the middle of it!

I decided to take "after" pictures anyway, even though I didn't think I made as much progress as I wanted, and I knew I had a few mishaps along the way...but I'm glad I did because I'm pleasantly astounded by the difference I can see in the pictures!

I weighed myself again today (which is actually Day 33 because I've been keeping it going!) and I've lost 10 pounds since I started! I also lost an inch from my belly area, my waist, and each thigh!! :)

I'm absolutely going to continue eating this way, whether I count the days or not, because I feel so amazing! I don't want to go back to the old (miserable!) me!

I still have progress to make, but these pictures are so encouraging!!

I also worked out today for the first time in about a year and it was great!! Last year when I was working out, my heart would start pounding really strongly so I had to keep stopping. Today, my heart did not pound like that at all!! It felt totally normal and I felt really good! I actually felt like I could have done more, but I didn't want to over do it!

So here are my pictures: They were both taken on the same days, but the second one is just with a sports bra, and you can see the difference in the belly area more! And oh my gosh, look at how different my face looks!

I am so grateful!!!!!

99ddad5b-7738-48f8-8f55-b7f510eeb8e3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived