Finished 1st and now on to #2!

jessc_rn

I finished my first Whole30 in September! I seriously didn't think I could do it, so I was so proud of myself. I lost 10 pounds and have lots of non scale victories! I fit into jeans that haven't fit in 2 years, my ring fits again, and I feel great! Any intestinal issues I had disappeared! My skin looks brighter as well. The best one for me so far though, is resolution of PCOS symptoms! This is huge! 

I tried doing the reintroduction phase but really struggled with adding back one thing at a time and all around felt kind of icky the first week. I decided I wasn't ready to go back to business as usual so I am now day 7 of my second Whole30! Towards the end of the first one the way I was eating became pretty normal, and so this time around it has been great! I hardly feel like I'm doing and I love everything I'm eating! I'm really hoping that when this one is over I will have further solidified my healthy eating habits and it will be easier to keep eating healthy without being so strict. I love the Whole30! It changed my life!

I finished my first Whole30 in September! I seriously didn't think I could do it, so I was so proud of myself. I lost 10 pounds and have lots of non scale victories! I fit into jeans that haven't fit in 2 years, my ring fits again, and I feel great! Any intestinal issues I had disappeared! My skin looks brighter as well. The best one for me so far though, is resolution of PCOS symptoms! This is huge! 

I tried doing the reintroduction phase but really struggled with adding back one thing at a time and all around felt kind of icky the first week. I decided I wasn't ready to go back to business as usual so I am now day 7 of my second Whole30! Towards the end of the first one the way I was eating became pretty normal, and so this time around it has been great! I hardly feel like I'm doing and I love everything I'm eating! I'm really hoping that when this one is over I will have further solidified my healthy eating habits and it will be easier to keep eating healthy without being so strict. I love the Whole30! It changed my life!

I really like this post, and am happy to hear it's going well the second time around. I'm planning to continue on after I'm done next week. It's nice to hear it's a lot easier!

Archived