Dry Skin and Eyes?

ladyhoward

I am on Day 13 of my Whole30. So far, I have been feeling better - sleep is better, I've lost some inches because my clothes are loose, and my tummy's flatter (I had NO idea how bloated some of the foods I was eating were making me!). However, lately it seems like my skin has been really dry and it isn't usually. Also, while I've always had a problem with my eyes being sensitive and getting easily irritated, it seems to be worse lately. No infection since there isn't a lot of "goo", just a bit red and they feel tired more than they used to.

So, just wondering if you all have any thoughts - will this improve as I get closer to the end of the program??

Well, I usually eat eggs in the morning cooked with some coconut butter; for lunch I have avocado with my veggies; for dinner I have chicken or fish made with olive or coconut oil. I usually snack on nuts at some point during the day as well. So, overall, probably two "thumbs" worth of fat I'd say. Do I need more? I am usually satisfied after I eat and can make it pretty easily in the afternoon until dinner without feeling like I'm starving.

Archived