Starting October 22....I just can't wait!!

gem

I just purchased "It Starts With Food" last week I'm about 3/4 of the way through and I feel motivated. I gorged myself at dinner and had a double dose of dessert (choc chip pie with whip cream) It's almost midnight on 10/21 and I'm ready !!!!!!!so I'm committing to start tomorrow 10/22/2015 I didn't even go shopping yet but I figured I'll have a couple eggs for breakfast with some peppers and onions and then go shopping. My house is already gluten free because when my kids eat gluten they get constipated and angry. I'm looking forward to getting the whole family on board but not right away. I'm going to start tomorrow and hope they follow my lead. I suffer from anxiety and I love to eat I'm addicted to sweets I work out every day but I still am pretty fat. Hoping I can stick to the whole 30 and see some good results, As I type this I have a horrible headache and some serious acid reflux (thank you dessert) I want to get out of this cycle of binge eating then feeling crappy. I'm sure I'll need support because I can only stick to a diet for about 3 days, in spite of that I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

I'm starting today -- a day behind you two. I'm worried about the cravings.... Just thinking about thw 30 days last night, I ate some farewell chocolate and drank some milk. I'm pre diabetic and have only one adrenal gland. So sugar is a big no-no. But I like it so. I like to walk and ride my bike for exercise, but the family hustle gets in the way of taking care of me. Can you relate?

How is every ones progress? Jodie I can totally relate... I usually have to work out around 9pm when my kids are sleeping.

So today is the end of day 3 I have no withdrawal symptoms except crazy strong cravings.  I feel like I'm a character in a movie, you know the ones that are crying an sweating because they are trying to stop doing drugs. My kids wanted garlic knots with dinner and we are a gluten free house but I thought it's been so long maybe it will be like a treat for them.....well omg omg It took me all I had to not eat a garlic knot. oh I pee'd like all day yesterday....wonder whats that about. What really has been helping me is the little tip/advise I read in the book. If you can't tell if what your feeling is hunger or a craving ask yourself if your hungry enough to eat steamed fish and broccoli and if your not that what your feeling is a craving. Before this I was....well I thought I was hungry 24/7. I could be absolutely stuffed from dinner and go right for dessert. I really hope I can go the whole 30 days!!!

Archived